Client Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

2.9

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with Senior Technical architect. Upon the satisfaction, I was asked to appear for an one-on-one interview to provide a solution for a case study with all the technologies.

Interview Questions

• Spring Framework and the UI frameworks   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

First it was the on-phone interview, I was asked some questions about SQL. Then an on-site interview was arranged, which involves writing down SQL commands. 4 people sat around me for the interview and took turn asking questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services in October 2009.

Interview

Technically challenging, very detailed. Tested subject knowledge and past experience.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Aptitude (Round1). Face to Face Interview up to 3 to 4 rounds based on the interviewer, knowledge on Healthcare and Business Analysis is must. 3 months after, there will be a direct interview with project Director. Wide knowledge needed on Flow Charts.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a couple of rounds of interview.
    Technical part comprises of c, c++, java basics.
    They expect basic knowledge of programming language. once we clear the technical, the hr round was pretty easy to face.
    Technical questions-
    Hr questions-
    1. why CNSI
    2.long term goals

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online through college job search and got an interview withing the next 2 weeks. There were 2 parts to the interview. 1 was a technical interview and the 2nd was a follow up (same day) about a specific role.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an array and a linked-list and their use cases.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

They had come for our career fair and collected our resume. They called quite a few people for interview. First took a small aptitude test and then an interview with the Directors.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

My University career fair hosted CNSI along with many other companies where I had chance to introduce myself and presented the representatives with my Resume. After a month I received a mail that they are conducting interviews for business analyst and developer intern positions at their headquarters which I attended promptly.

There was a written analytical round first. After the first round is cleared, there was a brief session on the roles and responsibilities of various positions followed by a panel interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who asked various questions on my profile and Resume along with some logical questions which happened for about 25 minutes. Lunch was provided then and recruiters let us know that they would provide the results in next few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the logical question was which is better suited? A round or square shaped garbage bag to insert in a pothole and why?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

- Apply through their website or listing in job sites
     - HR calls and schedules the interview
     - Technical interview over the phone (2 people with test the knowledge)
     - Manger interview

Interview Questions

• Easy interview, check few online interview questions.
      Basic concepts, syntax and approach   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, they asked basic behavioural questions about my resume. Also asked me what-if questions which I had to answer on the spot. Apart from that, there was also an IQ test held in the beginning which was followed by a presentation on the company's role in USA.