Client Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Network Services Interview Questions

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Pretty fast/active HR, responsive panel and management

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services (East Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role.

After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Software Engineer/Programmer Interview

Application

Interview

Paper test first about basic question about object-oriented language.
    Then we did 1 on 1 interview.
    The interviewer firstly let me talk about myself and introduce my experience, then asked the typical questions like why you choose CNSI and why I'm a good fit, then asked me a c++ coding question let me write the code on paper.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, they asked basic behavioural questions about my resume. Also asked me what-if questions which I had to answer on the spot. Apart from that, there was also an IQ test held in the beginning which was followed by a presentation on the company's role in USA.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

My University career fair hosted CNSI along with many other companies where I had chance to introduce myself and presented the representatives with my Resume. After a month I received a mail that they are conducting interviews for business analyst and developer intern positions at their headquarters which I attended promptly.

There was a written analytical round first. After the first round is cleared, there was a brief session on the roles and responsibilities of various positions followed by a panel interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who asked various questions on my profile and Resume along with some logical questions which happened for about 25 minutes. Lunch was provided then and recruiters let us know that they would provide the results in next few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the logical question was which is better suited? A round or square shaped garbage bag to insert in a pothole and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

They had come for our career fair and collected our resume. They called quite a few people for interview. First took a small aptitude test and then an interview with the Directors.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

First it was the on-phone interview, I was asked some questions about SQL. Then an on-site interview was arranged, which involves writing down SQL commands. 4 people sat around me for the interview and took turn asking questions.