Client Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Network Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

First round is HR, they asked my availablility. Second round is technical, at the end they said I got positive feedback and transfered the call to manager, we negotiated about the pay.

Workstudy Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Applied online through workstudy website and then got an email for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Data Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.

Application

Interview

The interview was on campus and consisted mostly of behavioral questions. They also had you take a multiple choice technical exam right before the interview, but I don't think it's a big deciding factor. The interview itself was not too difficult. It consisted of two rounds, back-to-back. The first was with a manager and then the second with upper-level management. Overall a pleasant interview experience.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Short technical quiz followed by in person interview. Quiz was just to test basic fundamentals of java and some SQL. It was a pen and paper quiz given before the in person interview. In person interview was not technical, more about my own experience and also the company and what I would expect to do there.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Pretty standard "tell me about a time" stuff and quickly glanced over the resume. Overall not a "hard" interview. I met with senior managers, but not my eventual boss which I thought to be odd. The interviewers were polite, cordial and engaged.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with something your boss asked you to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Two rounds of interview after initial screening.
    First round was senior management interaction. Overall work experience and introduction. Later there was some situation based challenges and was asked on how you would act in the situation.
    What is the benefit of hiring you over other folks?

Second was domain specific but it started with 4-5 IQ related quick quiz questions.
    Then into more domain related questions and role related questions.
    Finally industry standards, tools, deliverable related.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions with strengths, weakness, attitude, process related questions.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy, Logical Reasoning, Basic Java Questions. Practical interviewer.

Client Server architecture

Java Basic questions

HTML

Calm interviewer and lot of architectural questions. emphasis on solving problems rather than coding skills.

Overall good interview experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straightforward and easy. First I had a telephonic interview for 30 mins. Then I was called for 1:1 with 2 persons interviewing me . After that I had HR interview.

Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a simple aptitude test which most of the candidates were able to solve. The interview was taken by two senior employees where basics of SQL were asked, some sql statements were asked to be written down infront of them and a couple of simple aptitude problems at the end.

Interview Questions

• How can you interchange two values stored inside variables without using the third variable.   1 Answer