Client Network Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.9

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a couple of rounds of interview.
    Technical part comprises of c, c++, java basics.
    They expect basic knowledge of programming language. once we clear the technical, the hr round was pretty easy to face.
    Technical questions-
    Hr questions-
    1. why CNSI
    2.long term goals

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online through college job search and got an interview withing the next 2 weeks. There were 2 parts to the interview. 1 was a technical interview and the 2nd was a follow up (same day) about a specific role.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an array and a linked-list and their use cases.   1 Answer

Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a simple aptitude test which most of the candidates were able to solve. The interview was taken by two senior employees where basics of SQL were asked, some sql statements were asked to be written down infront of them and a couple of simple aptitude problems at the end.

Interview Questions

• How can you interchange two values stored inside variables without using the third variable.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was straightforward and easy. First I had a telephonic interview for 30 mins. Then I was called for 1:1 with 2 persons interviewing me . After that I had HR interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

They had come for our career fair and collected our resume. They called quite a few people for interview. First took a small aptitude test and then an interview with the Directors.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

My University career fair hosted CNSI along with many other companies where I had chance to introduce myself and presented the representatives with my Resume. After a month I received a mail that they are conducting interviews for business analyst and developer intern positions at their headquarters which I attended promptly.

There was a written analytical round first. After the first round is cleared, there was a brief session on the roles and responsibilities of various positions followed by a panel interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who asked various questions on my profile and Resume along with some logical questions which happened for about 25 minutes. Lunch was provided then and recruiters let us know that they would provide the results in next few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the logical question was which is better suited? A round or square shaped garbage bag to insert in a pothole and why?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Short technical quiz followed by in person interview. Quiz was just to test basic fundamentals of java and some SQL. It was a pen and paper quiz given before the in person interview. In person interview was not technical, more about my own experience and also the company and what I would expect to do there.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

- Apply through their website or listing in job sites
     - HR calls and schedules the interview
     - Technical interview over the phone (2 people with test the knowledge)
     - Manger interview

Interview Questions

• Easy interview, check few online interview questions.
      Basic concepts, syntax and approach   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, they asked basic behavioural questions about my resume. Also asked me what-if questions which I had to answer on the spot. Apart from that, there was also an IQ test held in the beginning which was followed by a presentation on the company's role in USA.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

process which tests the basics of java.have to be very strong in core java.and also conducts some rounds of coding which test your api knowledge and their applications in solving a problem like rmi,digital clock,client server programming and some swing based programs.

Interview Questions

• 1.describe the oops in java.
      2.design the code for the digital clock.
      3.difference between method overloading and method overriding.   Answer Question