Client Network Services Interview Questions in Rockville, MD | Glassdoor

Client Network Services Interview Questions in Rockville, MD

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Aptitude questions for the initial 15 minutes.
    Made to sit i a room and tick the right answers.
    All common sense questions.
    It was followed by a 2 on 1 analytical/technical interview depending on your luck.

Interview Questions

• How do you swap two variables without using a temporary variable?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, they asked basic behavioural questions about my resume. Also asked me what-if questions which I had to answer on the spot. Apart from that, there was also an IQ test held in the beginning which was followed by a presentation on the company's role in USA.

Application

Interview

My University career fair hosted CNSI along with many other companies where I had chance to introduce myself and presented the representatives with my Resume. After a month I received a mail that they are conducting interviews for business analyst and developer intern positions at their headquarters which I attended promptly.

There was a written analytical round first. After the first round is cleared, there was a brief session on the roles and responsibilities of various positions followed by a panel interview. I was interviewed by two recruiters who asked various questions on my profile and Resume along with some logical questions which happened for about 25 minutes. Lunch was provided then and recruiters let us know that they would provide the results in next few days.

Interview Questions

• One of the logical question was which is better suited? A round or square shaped garbage bag to insert in a pothole and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

They had come for our career fair and collected our resume. They called quite a few people for interview. First took a small aptitude test and then an interview with the Directors.

Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

It started with a simple aptitude test which most of the candidates were able to solve. The interview was taken by two senior employees where basics of SQL were asked, some sql statements were asked to be written down infront of them and a couple of simple aptitude problems at the end.

Interview Questions

• How can you interchange two values stored inside variables without using the third variable.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy, Logical Reasoning, Basic Java Questions. Practical interviewer.

Client Server architecture

Java Basic questions

HTML

Calm interviewer and lot of architectural questions. emphasis on solving problems rather than coding skills.

Overall good interview experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

- Apply through their website or listing in job sites
     - HR calls and schedules the interview
     - Technical interview over the phone (2 people with test the knowledge)
     - Manger interview

Interview Questions

• Easy interview, check few online interview questions.
      Basic concepts, syntax and approach   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along and returns calls promptly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not unexpected. I described my background and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Competitive, easy to work with.