Clifford Chance Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clifford Chance (Rome (Italy)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very interesting to be interviewed because the questions were related only to my job. They asked me about my professional experience and my recent results.hey told me that they usually call for a secodn interview.

Conflicts Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clifford Chance (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews
    The questions were focused on Competencies and Motivations as well as Background
    Offer was made on the same day of the second interview
    Background checks followed
    The entire process took two weeks

Interview Questions

• There were two rounds of interviews
      Offer was made on the same day of the second interview
      Background checks followed
      The entire process took two weeks   Answer Question

Associate Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clifford Chance (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2011.

Interview

Two interviews with two partners each time. The first was a 'personality' interview and very friendly. The second was a skills interview and included questions on, essentially, every operative clause of the major agreements you will work with in the relevant department as well as negotiation skills and commercial questions.

Interview Questions

• You act for a seller. The purchaser has asked for a MAC clause, a long period between signing and completion and lots of conditions. What do you respond?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is not really any negotiation

Attorney, 1st-Year Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clifford Chance in October 2008.

Interview

Initial interview was a 1:1 with a current employee. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. Based on that interview, I was invited for a callback at the firm. That interview consisted of four 1:1 interviews, two with partners and two with young associates. Finally, the day ended with a lunch with an additional two first-year associates.

Interview Questions

• What is the one question I could ask you that would make me hire you?   Answer Question