CliftonLarsonAllen Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CliftonLarsonAllen Assurance Associate Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen.

Interview

After an on-campus interview the person is invited into the office to meet with three people, followed by informal lunch with staff, which is fun and easy and dedicated to the interviewee to ask questions that they would not ask during a formal interview. This is not a trick and is designed to help interviewees to decide whether the company is a good fit.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was informal with basic questions to get to know the candidate, since it is a start position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CliftonLarsonAllen

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with two principals, a kind of good cop bad cop interview technique. I was impressed by the culture, the idea of choosing career paths within a CPA firm which is uncommon. For the most part you spend 3 years at a CPA firm and leave if you don't make Management/Partner. They have a different philosophy and we spent the bulk of the interview discussing this and career advancement opportunities, specifically longevity,

Interview Questions

• If you have a difficult client how would you obtain need information?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Arlington, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus first round interview followed by an office visit. Heard back within two weeks.

First round interview was with a partner (they call them "Principals") and a senior associate. Heard back within a few days, did my office visit which had three interviews and a few presentations. Overall a good experience

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Regional / Office Principal, along with a Principal from their Financial Institutions industry. There were no "stunners". They wanted to know my status on obtaining my CPA license, and whether I was planning on getting my 150. They also asked where I saw myself in five years.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there was not one. Most of the interview was just us talking about life, work, family, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Raleigh, NC) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview followed by office visits.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions. All about you and CliftonLarsonAllen.   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Arlington, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

On-campus interview. Received an invite to the next round at the end of the interview. Office interview was about a month later. Interviewed with several partners and senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Mostly cultural fit and personality questions. Why I wanted to do audit? Why I believed I would be good at it?   Answer Question