CliftonLarsonAllen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CliftonLarsonAllen Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2018

2.6

Outsourcing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiting, then a phone screen by hiring manager, then onsite interview w hiring manager and a separate interview w hr manager. Overall took 6 weeks which was over the holidays and 2 more weeks to onboard after verbal offer

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, strengths, weaknesses, background, situational questions. How would I lead, what is first thing I would do in job, how could you bring past experiences to new role   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process seemed very consistent with other large accounting firms. I was interviewed during my senior year of college, on campus, and the second interview was held at the CLA (then LarsonAllen) office in Minneapolis. The on-site interview consisted of 4 15-20 minute interviews performed by principals in different industry groups, and was followed by lunch with a senior auditor. Because the job was entry-level, most of the process was fairly casual, and no real structured interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work independently or as part of a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

Recruited through on-campus career services in MN, went through on-campus interview and voiced my desire to work out of state. Was contacted a week later by my desired location asking when I would be in the area for an interview. Timed it out to attend one of their interview "open houses." They were looking to add about 20 people in this location due to growth, so I was with about 15 others. It was a 9AM-2PM day consisting of: two half-hour interviews with partners, an hour presentation on the firm/office tour, then lunch and a Q&A session with Partners and First-Year Associates. Received my offer three business days later. Great experience - definitely helped make my decision easy.

Interview Questions

• One interviewer was more about the conversation, the other had actual "tell me about a time..." questions. It was difficult to transition.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

1 hour informal lunch with a manager, good for questions and getting a feel for the firm. 4 individual 30 minute interviews that were more discussion oriented than purely "interview" questions. Met with both partners and managers from different division of the firm.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in June 2012.

Interview

Very professional

Associate Interview

Interview

Campus interview and then office invitation for two more interviews.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen.

Interview

Meet with many people and of many different titles. But speedy. I think that they really are focused in their interview and you really have to meet all the qualifications including internship through their company, with out that you will have a hard time.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be in 5 years?
      What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I started with a phone interview that led to second round interview in Seattle office. Very welcoming atmosphere and wonderful people that I met. I've networked with CLA for several years and was very happy to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult decision you made in the past six months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via internet after having a job alert delivered to my email. The email link directed me to the company website where I completed the job application. I received a call and scheduled a time to have a phone interview with HR first, then scheduled a call with the Principal of my department, then a third phone interview with another Principal, and then a face to face with the first Principal. Some questions about me, some about my current role and experience, some questions about previous roles, and questions about what I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• What is something you're passionate about?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I felt that their offer was reasonable and even more than the minimum of my range, therefore I accepted without attempting to negotiate. I felt like I could have (i.e. they would've considered), but since I was satisfied and they could clearly see that, I didn't want to be greedy.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in May 2015.

Interview

I met interviewed with 3 partners on 2 different days. Very friendly and professional interview. They focused on good team environment and career development. I was impressed with how much management values their team members and focus on career development

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals? What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question