CliftonLarsonAllen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2018

2.6

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

The staff was very friendly and the environment was very welcoming, which made the process flow smoother. The process, as a whole, was fairly fast, which I was appreciative of.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen.

Interview

On campus interview was really easygoing. Be professional and use common sense and it should not be too bad. They asked basic questions about my experience and position. Give meaningful answers and prepare for the interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen.

Interview

They went through my resume and asked about my experiences. Also, they explained what industry they are focusing on and work environment. They were nice and I had a good impression for the firm.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Eau Claire, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

I went through a recruiter so the interview was planned. It was fairly easy and casual. I was in a room with two people and they both started explaining the job to me and going over my credentials. I was hired on the spot and started the following week. No test of any kind as this was only a seasonal position.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

30 min interview on campus. If you pass, you are invited to Minneapolis office for 4 30min interviews. They try to make you feel comfortable by making the interview very informal. After the 4 interviews, an associate will take you out for lunch.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in November 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call for interview invite. One day in office process, interviewed by two managers at once. Both were very friendly and kept the interview more conversation-like. Asked about my work experience, and also how I was liking my accounting courses, etc. Typical questions, no curveballs

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied the position through our university's networking website. I had On-Campus Interview and was selected to visit their office at Plymouth Meeting, PA. For the office interview, we first had a 20 minutes presentation about the firm, then I was interviewed by5 principals (25-30 minutes each). Most interview questions were behavioral questions and based on my resume. After all the interviews, we had a office tour.

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first and was then brought into the office to meet with several different people of all different levels. I was also taken out for drinks the night before my interview. I think this really helped in the process because the relaxed setting made me feel more comfortable around the people who were interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to Las Vegas?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. I had an on campus interview, the process was pretty standard. They asked alot of behavioral type questions. Overall I had a good experience with the interview. The interviewer was very nice, and she gave great insight to her company and where their company is headed in the future.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen.

Interview

Applied online and then contacted by HR for phone screen. Total phone screen is about 20 minutes. One week after phone screen contacted by the recruiter again and scheduled in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you convince your team member if he/she has different idea?   Answer Question