CliftonLarsonAllen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CliftonLarsonAllen Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen.

Interview

Applied online and then contacted by HR for phone screen. Total phone screen is about 20 minutes. One week after phone screen contacted by the recruiter again and scheduled in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you convince your team member if he/she has different idea?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

More of a get to know you kind of interview. It was basically one or two partners at a time that would ask questions about my experience, skills, education and interests.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. No tough questions mostly about my background and what i am looking for. They also explained the position thoroughly and gave me a lot of time to ask questions.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

One interview with 4 managers/ partners. The interview was relatively laid back, never felt intimidated, everyone I met was very nice and welcoming. Heard nothing after the interview until a 3rd party company emailed me about 4 weeks later to do a background check. Once that was complete, I received my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply at this company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen.

Interview

The whole process went very smoothly. Two partners interviewed me. Both of them are very nice and easy to talk to. Each partner take turns to ask questions. No behavioral questions, all are general questions. No purposely difficult questions either. The entire process is very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why accounting?
      What's the best part of your previous job? (something around those lines)
      Why CLA?
      Answer Question

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Intro of the company for half hour and then interview with 3 ppl separately. The interview is down to earth and make you feel comfortable. After the interview, some staff will bring you to lunch and get to know you.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about yourself
      2. why accounting/tax
      3. tell me your 3 strength
      4. situation about missing a deadline
      5. how to finish a task in a short time
      6. experience about a tough member in a group
      1 Answer

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Mankato, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen to see if I would be interested in the position. I was then sent a payroll test. The in person interview was with 2 individuals and pretty casual. We went through my resume and work history, pretty standard. They explained the job in detail, and explained how instead of typically having one payroll deadline, now I would have several deadlines, and wanted to be sure that I understood that and would be able to fulfill that duty.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and I expressed interest given the type of job and the salary range. I needed to fill out a lengthy on line application and take three subject matter tests which each took about an hours. I was invited to interview in person and spoke to two individuals at the first visit. I was then invited to come for a second round. All interviewees were very professional and answered all my questions. About 1.5 weeks later, the recruiter called and made a job offer. The salary was on the lowest end of the range quoted. I declined based on the salary and they came back with a small amount more, but not enough to entice me. Besides salary, I couldn't tell who my supervisor would be, and apparently, there are no supervisors. Everyone gets a coach.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Mankato, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy and consists more of behavioral questions. The interviewer was nice, welcoming and approachable. Because I have some previous experience, the interviewer also asked about it. We made a very smooth conversation.

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Madison, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

My phone interview was very pleasant and relaxed. I spoke the interviewer for slightly over 30 minutes. I was given a chance to ask questions of my own about the company. The interviewer allowed me to expand on my answers so I was able to clearly explain my experience in the areas of interest that they were concerned with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my IT experience. I was also asked about how I handle situations with difficult clients. They asked me about my experience with active directory and remote desktop connections also. They wanted to know my strengths and weaknesses in the IT field as I saw them. They wanted to know how I work in a fast paced environment.   1 Answer