CliftonLarsonAllen Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.8

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

More of a get to know you kind of interview. It was basically one or two partners at a time that would ask questions about my experience, skills, education and interests.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me and I expressed interest given the type of job and the salary range. I needed to fill out a lengthy on line application and take three subject matter tests which each took about an hours. I was invited to interview in person and spoke to two individuals at the first visit. I was then invited to come for a second round. All interviewees were very professional and answered all my questions. About 1.5 weeks later, the recruiter called and made a job offer. The salary was on the lowest end of the range quoted. I declined based on the salary and they came back with a small amount more, but not enough to entice me. Besides salary, I couldn't tell who my supervisor would be, and apparently, there are no supervisors. Everyone gets a coach.

Client Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

2 Interviews. Each one was about 30 minutes long. The first one was with 2 of the other CSA's and then the second interview (right after the first) was with 2 principals.

Interview Questions

• There was no weird questions. The usual: Tell me about your job experience, how does it correlate with this position, where do you want to be in 5 years, what was a big challenge you faced and how did you deal with it...   1 Answer

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Resume submitted first. Then invited to interview where you answer the questions how they would like them answered. The manager conference calls owith ther staff in another state.

Interview Questions

• How do you support a client that laptop isnt connecting to the internet? What are the steps?   Answer Question
    • Describe the steps by step process of making a peanur butter and jelly sandwish in detail?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview was a 30 minute interview, mostly behavioral. Pretty basic.
    Second round in-office was 4 30 minute interviews + lunch with staff. These interviews were also behavioral, but each had a different focus (leadership, time-management, involvement, future). I felt the interviews went really well, but sadly I received a decline email about 1.5 weeks later. I am not sure were I misstepped. As a note, I am international and would need sponsorship for work visa.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time were you experienced a team conflict and how you solved it   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with two Clifton employees separately. After a few minutes of getting to know each other the interviewer asked me some routine questions and then asked more specifically about my work experiences and goals. The second interviewer was much more personable. We spent more time talking about what we had in common and, as far as my work experience, my familiarity with SAS and other computer programs like Excel and how I felt about making presentations in front of groups and interacting with customers. I told her about my experience as a waiter but I didn't think this impressed her.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when you hear the expression "creative accounting"   1 Answer

SALT Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview and in-person interview. The phone interview was basic questions about resume. Afterwards I received an email to come in for interview. At interview I thought it went well and would hear back soon. They did not contact me for over a month only to tell me I did not get the job when I asked myself. It was not a good experience.

Client Services Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume via a friend who was a current employee. I received a call from a recruiter. The recruiter confirmed I was still interested in the position and did a short, easy phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, she scheduled a time for me to come to the office to meet with the team. I met with three representatives from the group, separately.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CLA?   1 Answer

Enterprise Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication came via the phone with HR rep. The next was an in person interview lasting an hour each. The Marketing Operations Director, Chief Marketing Officer and one Enterprise Marketing Manager met with my individually.

Interview Questions

• Because of the structure of their business, they are interested in how many different industries that I worked with and how I obtained clients from those industries.   Answer Question

Interview Process Was Horrible!! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by 1 manager that told me the incorrect PTO and didn't find out until later that it was less PTO. I must say I was dissappointed with that. Then I was told I had to market myself after I was verbally hired to even get a client. They send me out to a client and I was not even paid for it. I thought what did I get myself into with this company? The marketing didn't go well because I was stressed out thinking about what a terrible place that I just committed to. The job never transpired and I was sort of glad. I was lied to on several occasions by managers. The hiring manager told me that they had 3 jobs for me and possibly more. They didn't have one. I took another job. I'm smarter than that to work for this group of people.

Interview Questions

Liars. They said they had clients and they didn't have nothing concrete. The clients were only potential. Nothing was guaranteed.