Clinica Sierra Vista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clinica Sierra Vista (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

After taking a basic math, typing and spelling test, I was offered an interview the next week. I interviewed with two people. The interview took less than an hour. I was told that it would be a week or two before I heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome negative work environment?   2 Answers

Medical Assistant/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Clinica Sierra Vista (Fresno, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online on the 19th, got an email that they would like to go forward on the 20th, took the forms they needed to them in order to make an appointment for an assessment. Need DMV record and resume. Took assessment on math, grammar, bilingual exam, typing and 10 key. Passed all assessment, HR lady said she would forward information to hiring manager. The manager called me the day after and we set an interview with a total of 3 managers the following week. I applied for a Medical Assistant position, but that was taken so they asked if I wanted to interview for front office and I accepted. I ended up interviewing with two managers, very simple interview was more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just have your answers ready to go. Always ask questions, don't say you don't have any, makes you look uninterested.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After the interview they said they needed to make sure there were no more candidates and that I would get a call. The next day the HR lady called and made their offer, and I accepted.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clinica Sierra Vista.

Interview

The application process is fairy long but can be done and submitted online. After a month I was called in to take a test that was made up of basic math and english.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard such as, "Tell me a time when you...and how did you handle it." I don't recall exact questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told they were offering me the position over the phone and gave me the job title and pay rate. I was told when to come in to sign paper work and I would start the following Monday.

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinica Sierra Vista (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Panel interview two people, they asked situational questions. They were very friendly and promotes advancement. Great place to work and would definitely return if I lived there. The ladies that interviewed me were the ladies I worked for.

Mental Health Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clinica Sierra Vista in December 2018.

Interview

Group interview setting, for employer to see how you interact among others. Upon application, received a call for interview within a week. After the interview, they have assessment tests for you to take. Once that information is reviewed they move forward in the hiring process.