Clinipace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clinipace

2.6

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace (Irvine, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

This was a three step process. I first had a screening phone interview, followed by an office interview with two clinical research managers, and finally a phone interview with the head of the Irvine office. Questions were not technical but quite general all along: What is your level of proficiency with Microsoft Office? What is your preferred mean of communication, face to face, phone, or email? What are your salary requirements? Why are you interested in working for us? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you know about Clinipace? Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of; your biggest failure. Is there a type of personality that you find it difficult to deal with? Have you ever passed the deadline for a project? If yes, what did you do? I was surprised the last interview was a phone one. I could be wrong, but maybe this was to check how I sound on the phone,, given that it is not my favorite mean of communication and I’m not a native English speaker.

Interview Questions

• What type of workplace people do you find it hard to work with?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinipace in July 2017.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter, interview with line manager, interview with senior management all via teleconference or phone. The interviewers were laid back and not pushy they asked some behavioral questions but most of the questions pertained to the interviewee's fit into the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a protocol deviation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinipace (Raleigh, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Standard Interview Process. Multiple in-person interviews, starting with outside recruiter phone interview, moving on to multiple team members, including two directors. Initial phone screen was to gauge interest and establish fit. Actual interviews were scheduled over 4 hours in one day in office.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult PI?   1 Answer

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clinipace.

Interview

I spoke to several people, all of whom had positive things to say about me. The process took several months. They called as a warm call to let me know they were moving forward with me and would hopefully call back the next day with my offer. They were waiting on HR. I had to call back a few days later to find out what was going on. I finally heard back that they decided to go with someone else. I felt strung along the entire 3-4 months I was talking to them for them to pretty much tell me u had the job, then take it away.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clinipace.

Interview

easiest interview ever because they are so dumb. didn't ask any scenario questions at all. it was very simplistic and 'nice'. interview via telephone and or Skype.

Interview Questions

• name documents you would find in a reg binder   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clinipace in July 2017.

Interview

I recently joined the company however I have been in the industry for over 20 years. The recruitment process here was, by far, one of the most pleasant I have experienced. The recruitment team was extremely responsive, supportive and eager to advance the process. Although all of my interviews were done remotely, it was evident to me that Clinipace hire exceptional professionals who optimize working in an organization where all are not in a brick and mortar building every day. The entire process from interest to hire lasted one month and was done with extreme ease and transparency. Since then, I can say that my training and onboarding have been exceptional. My training curriculum was organized prior to my joining. The technical team has been very responsive and my entire remote office was set up without issue in one day. If my experiences thus far are an indicator of my future with this company, I am certain joining them was an excellent decision.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were in line with what I would have expected from industry professionals.   1 Answer

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottstown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace (Pottstown, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

an HR recruiter for Clinipace contacted me initially about the position. with you basic work history questions. From there I had an interview over skype with a Line manager. Once again very friendly and your basic history questions.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clinipace (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone, Skye and PDF CV. I have to use a 50 word minimum to describe the process. Here is the process. I phoned HR for Clinipace, they had advertised a position that I was interested in. I spoke to HR, sent a PDF of my CV. I was called that same day and scheduled to speak to the PM, and scheduled for a SKYPE interview. Then the next day spoke to a panel of people, then a couple of managers to the project. I was hired on the third day, and completed the background check information to HR.

Interview Questions

• The interview was 10 skype questions, and multiple interviews with managers and other CRAs for my team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I requested a specific salary and got it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace (Morrisville, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth. The recruiter I worked with was very knowledgeable (has been with the company for a number of years) and easy to get in touch with. She let me know what to expect at every step along the way and provided valuable information about the company, department, and role. During the interview process I spoke to the key decision makers, as well as the recruiter and the head of HR. All were very pleasant, honest, approachable, and made me very confident in my final decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle coming as a new person from the outside to lead a department? How would you create good team morale in this environment?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clinipace (Morrisville, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 different managers for 2 different positions on 2 different occasions. Standard interview questions reviewing work history, accomplishments, challenges, etc. No tests administered.

First interview was 30-45 minutes. Second interview was about 1 hour.

The questions emphasized team work, communication & interpersonal skills required to resolve either complex or, detailed problems across departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation with a co-worker you were not getting along with and tell me how it was resolved.   Answer Question