Clinique Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Clinique

2.5

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clinique (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I was discovered on indeed . I had a phone interview , then a group job hiring search and interview with multiple brands , then was selected by the parent company Estée Lauder . I originally just applied as an artist , then I was offered a counter manager position , then recommended for counter manager, then offered the position , but then after more thought recommended account coordinator

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could offer the company ? Are you salespeople , a goal person , or an events person   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Clinique

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clinique in October 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was a phone call as I was referred to the Interviewer. As a convenience they were traveling to my market which allowed for an immediate interview 1 on 1. As I am flexible I was ok with meeting at 7'oclock at night. After passing first interview I was told there would be TWO more, One hour long phone personality interview and then another with a higher manager after completeting the second.

Interview Questions

• In the store setting how are you going to drive business as well as get salespeople encouraged without offering incentives?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel you can maintain 30 doors in 5 states accomodating a door a day?   Answer Question

I chose to decline the offer because the position they were hiring for was not being compensated appropriately. The position entailed much more responsibility for less money than I am currently making. I chose NOT to step back to go forward. Very disappointed.