Clinique Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinique Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Clinique

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I found the interview to be very engaging and straight-forward. The personailty test is in-depth and extremely accurate in determining where you will fit within the company. It's provides lasting insight, not only for the employer, but also yourself regarding your career goals and/or path.

Interview Questions

• If you witnessed a colleague giving away free products, how would you handle the situation?   4 Answers
  • Asking the same question twice.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Clinique

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clinique (San Antonio, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

the interview was outstanding, I was explained the meaning of my talents that is part of the hiring process with any lauder company called
    Talent Plus Interview

Negotiation

I was offered a pay competative to my former pay with my past employer. I am happy

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy going. The interview process went better than expected, just be prepared. I was interviewed by both the account executive and counter manager, so it was a good thing that I came with an extra copy of my resume! The interview was more of a conversation, it wasn’t anything nerve racking like a structured question interview would be.

Interview Questions

• How do you persuade people to buy products?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique in June 2011.

Interview

I went through 3 separate interviews for this job, over several weeks. I was interviewed by Belk, by the manager at Clinique, and over the phone by a third party personality test interviewer. After all of this, and calling back numerous times, they finally decided to answer the phone and tell me a former employee had decided to come back. It would have been nice if they wouldn't have made me wait nearly a month to find out if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as a helpful customer oriented person or more of a salesperson?   2 Answers