Clinique Clinique Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinique Clinique Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Clinique

2.2

Clinique Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clinique.

Interview

Was seeking employment at my campus bookstore Clinique counter. Had to repeatedly follow up with the General Manager to get an interview and apply. The position is never posted online so you have to follow with him for any part of the hiring process. Finally scheduled a time and was hired on the spot after interview with Current Clinique supervisor and himself.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you gave excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Clinique

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clinique (San Rafael, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was actually applying for an Impulse beauty position, but the counter manager for Clinique scouted me. She said as log as I applied for cosmetics, I could be at any counter that was hiring as well. The interview was like any other interview, and it went well. I was pretty much hired. But then, I did the phone interview (talent plus). Then, I went in to meet the Clinique coordinator for our store. I was hired. It was all positive.

Interview Questions

• What makeup brands do you us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clinique (Winston-Salem, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Basically I put in an app on belk. I say maybe 3 weeks later a counter manager calls me in for a interview. Then 3 days later I meet with the business manager and I waited about an hour to meet the cosmetics manager for belk and I get the job. I will say the process is shorter if you go on cliniques web page and complete the talent plus assessment before the interview with the counter manager which I did!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite Clinique products?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you gave excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clinique (Redding, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview was over the phone through a company called, Talent Plus. You can only interview once and if you fail you can't ever apply for a Clinique position. The questions were very random and the person on the other line did not respond to my answers or questions. It is all about you and it could take 20-45 mins. I was able to find out if I got hired or not that same week.

Interview Questions

• Are you an assertive person? Talk about a proud moment in your life. What is something you strongly believe it? Are you a loyal person? Describe how you are a loyal person.   1 Answer

Clinique Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique.

Interview

I applied through this website and Estée Lauder sent me a digital interview I had to complete within 5 days. It was very simple to use and gave me practise opportunities and ample time to answer all the questions.

Clinique Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Clinique (Leeds, England (UK)).

Interview

A brief conversation with the account manager, then a second in depth conversation with the area manager over coffee. I then had to met up with the department manager for a store approval - pretty standard stuff for cosmetics. The area manager wanted to know my sales background, very sales focused, the account manager wanted to know how I interacted with customers and the store stressed the unsociable hours they were open at Christmas to make sure I would work them.

Interview Questions

• How will you make your target on a quiet day?   1 Answer

Clinique Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clinique (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, answered quite in depth questions, probably took about 20-45 minutes to fill in the online application. Received a phone call a week or so later from a woman explaining that the position I had applied for had already been filled but that there was a few other vacancies local to me if I was interested so we arranged an interview for 2 days later. Interview went well, it was the same woman I had spoken with on the phone, she was really nice and asked fairly easy questions! I've worked in retail for years so I roughly knew what to expect! Interview lasted for about 20 minutes. Should hear back in the next week or so to whether I have been successful or not.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Clinique out of all the counters?   1 Answer
    • Is there anything about Clinique that makes us stand out from the rest?   1 Answer
    • Have you tried any Clinique products?   1 Answer
    • What do you think a day on the Clinique counter entails?   1 Answer