Clinique Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinique Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Clinique

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Easton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clinique (Easton, PA).

Interview

Several interviews with both Clinique representatives and the department store in which it was located. Phone interview with Clinique, in person interview for department store. In person interview with counter manager. In person interview with clinique representative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was limited due to my age and experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Clinique

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique (Fairfax, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

It's a 4-5 step process. First I interviewed with the Cosmetics Department Manager, then the Clinique Counter Manager, then the Clinique Coordinator, then lastly a phone personality assessment by the Clinique Account Executive.Everyone was friendly. Although there were a lot of interviews, I enjoyed meeting the team and management.

Thank you!

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I was more sales driven or customer service driven.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated with the Department Manager

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinique (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2011.

Interview

It was like a casual chat with the brand manager. I was just a teen then, and I didn't prepare for the interview at all. Asked me really simple questions like do I like make up, can I do my own makeup and so on. (and i don't even know how to do my makeup at that point of time)

Interview Questions

• why did you not wear formal wear for the interview?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clinique (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed, made me feel at ease. Usually interviews take place in store or within a starbucks. Area manager usually interviews you, sales experience is usually required and I had my beauty therapy too which helped.

Interview Questions

• Experience, qualities, skills, current employment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, was happy with all terms of the contract of employment

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinique (Harrogate, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

An online interview followed up by an in person interview. The interviewer was very friendly and the interview was relaxed but informative. The actual interview took around an hour but that is because we ended up chatting about other things as well as the questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clinique (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

had to do an interview on an app and answer set questions with a minute to prepare between each one and 3 mins to answer, questions were worded strangely and quite a nerve racking experience to watch yourself answering the questions and not even be able to watch or change anything after.