Clinton Foundation Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinton Foundation Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clinton Foundation in August 2015.

Interview

Met with several people. Some very smart, engaging team members, good questions. However, one of the directors of program arrived inexplicably 45 minutes late, no one knew why: distracted and oddly hostile demeanor. Multiple questions on past experience with "difficult" people; very few questions on program content; focus on memo writing and bureaucratic chain of command; not a lot of emphasis on team interaction; did not elaborate on Presidential impact or engagement; only one question on U.S. economic growth relating to fossil fuel industry; questions were more about company process than economy. Non-entrepreneurial focus. No team member appearing had a background in business or economics. Some key personnel are non-citizens who seem uninformed on American economic history or current trends. For all the talk of diversity: People of color not in key decision making roles. My takeaway was that this is not a place to make real impact. The role is more bureaucratic than innovative.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with "difficult" people?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Clinton Foundation

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clinton Foundation in May 2010.

Interview

This was an initial phone screening from HR representative. Her email said it would take about 20 minutes, but it actually lasted almost 45 minutes. About 10-15 minutes were her telling me about the organization, 10-15 minutes were her asking me questions, and 15 minutes were her answering my questions. She seemed very nice and friendly. She was very detailed in her description of the organization and the opportunities available there. This was only the first step in the process of submitting my resume and was not in regard to a specific position. She did not know if there was or would soon be a position available that I would qualify for.

Interview Questions