CliqStudios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

CliqStudios Interview Questions

Interviews at CliqStudios

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at CliqStudios

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CliqStudios (Bloomington, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

good recruiter , good HR person, but person in charge of that area seemed anxious, not comfortable in interview, nervous, Headqtrs nice, but getting ready to move. not very sophisticated or prepared for the interviewing

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CliqStudios (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviews were all different, with 5 different people. Everyone had a different idea of what they were looking for in this role and not consistent on the position's responsibilities.

Interview Questions

CliqStudios Response

Jun 16, 2017 – Corporate Communications / PR

We're very sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience. We're still a relatively young company in a stage of rapid growth and still in "start-up mode." As we have started to meet... More

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CliqStudios (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy and nice to meet the manager who I would be working for. The he left and a different manager was in place when I actually started.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current employment situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CliqStudios (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Application, telephone interview, in-person interview, offer received. It was friendly and very professional. Company history and manager's experience was shared with me and I felt I'd made a friend and colleague before the interview was over.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CliqStudios (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview first from a recruiter. Didn't really ask any questions about me just told me about the job and the company. The manager ended up getting fired right after my interview so it was a little confusing.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CliqStudios (Bloomington, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Simple and quick. One phone interview and one in person interview. 2 upper managers were in person, they asked basic questions. It was more of a conversation. I wouldn't say it was easy but I would say it was challenging. It was a comfortable process.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

Interview

I was offered a job and then 2 days later they took the job offer away. I had a phone interview for a customer service position, and was advised I did not get it after doing an in person interview but was asked to apply for the project coordinator position so I did, I went to an in person interview, the next business day I was offered a job only two days later to have the offer taken back.

Interview Questions

• Why are you no longer employed at your previous employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CliqStudios (Bloomington, MN).

Interview

I first had a phone interview where I spoke with their head recruiter who asked me basic questions and told me about the company. He was very friendly and informative. I then got an email for a second interview where I went to their headquarters in Bloomington. The building their office is in is gorgeous and looks very professional. I met with a hiring manager and he went over what I would be doing and asked me basic questions to make sure I would be a good fit. I then spoke with another man and he was very friendly as well. We got along great and I think they just wanted me to meet more people I would be working alongside with. After that I got a call later in the day that I have been offered the position and I chose to accept.

Interview Questions

CliqStudios Response

Jun 16, 2017 – Corporate Communications / PR

Thanks for your kind words and welcome to the team! :-D