Clique Media Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clique Media Group

1. Featured Interview

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Clique Media Group.

Interview

Received a message asking for my rate for freelance work. Set up interview for full time position. Met with art director for an hour. Learned that the position was 50% production work. Was told there would be a 3 hour design test to move forward. Declined because I wanted something with less production work.

Marketing Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clique Media Group.

Interview

The recruiting team reached out for an interview. It was a disappointing process because they requested to schedule a call, then couldn't make it at the last moment, therefore reschedules, then after they reschedule, the person forgets entirely about the call and doesn't even let you know why didn't even communicate that she wasn't going to join the call. Not professional and a completely waste of people's time.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Interview

The interview was ok. But I got turned off when asked to do a "design test" and not get paid for it. It wasn't some simple design-they flat out sent me 3 briefs to do 3 large campaigns-FREE. Sorry but I don't do free work. I didn't go to school for 7 years to study design and art to give you MY IDEAS AND MY WORK FREE. I see this a lot with fashion and I always run the other way.

Interview Questions

I don't do design tests for free. Pay me if you want to see my work. I'm worth it!

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Clique Media Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Quick easy young company great offices interesting position. Heya asked about my background my job my education where I came from the bloggers I follow as well as magazines I read. Where I wanted to see myself in a few years and why I was looking into working at whowhatwear

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clique Media Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard call with someone from the company. They asked me what my interests were, times I lead a team. They were very informative on what they do as a company and it seemed like a good place to work. After talking with them on the phone, I got a call back from them about a week later and they offered me a position.

Fashion Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clique Media Group (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

They set it up and a time for the interview and i emailed to reschedule and they never wrote me back.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clique Media Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

They were not very clear about the job description prior to my arrival, so I was definitely caught off-guard when the interviewer asked me, "Why are you interested in this position?" and "Why would you be the best person for the job?". The interview was very informal and only lasted about 45 minutes. She actually did most of the talking.