Cloud Sherpas Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cloud Sherpas Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cloud Sherpas

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

Interview

The interview process had a tendency to string out, then rapid fire for interviews with multiple people, then stall again. The initial recruiter was pleasant, as was everyone I spoke with, it just seemed that communication wasn't strong internally.

Phone interviews went smoothly and the final in-person interview provided a tour of the office which was helpful to get a feel for the culture.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, mostly about my style and previous experience. Was I a perfectionist, did I like to role my sleeves up and get involved, am I a team player?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cloud Sherpas

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas (Boston, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was very thorough and inclusive. the entire team interviewed me in a day long interview to ensure I was a fit for them and it allowed me to realize the company was a fit for me as well. They have a "no jerks" hiring policy and they do a good job of filtering them out as I have not met one in the 4 years I have worked here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation that a outside sales rep was unhappy with a meeting you sent them too and how it was resolved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy to negotiate they met all my asks and what they asked of me was very reasonable.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Extremely thorough hiring process. Phone Screen with talent resourcer. Second phone screen with head of department. Full Day assessment with 5 interviews back to back with various employees related to the role including sales directors, marketing and VP of Sales. 2 Part Referral and back ground check.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Prepare to be detailed about your sales technique.   Answer Question