Cloud Sherpas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cloud Sherpas Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

Interview

The interview process had a tendency to string out, then rapid fire for interviews with multiple people, then stall again. The initial recruiter was pleasant, as was everyone I spoke with, it just seemed that communication wasn't strong internally.

Phone interviews went smoothly and the final in-person interview provided a tour of the office which was helpful to get a feel for the culture.

Interview Questions

• No trick questions, mostly about my style and previous experience. Was I a perfectionist, did I like to role my sleeves up and get involved, am I a team player?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas in June 2015.

Interview

A few rounds of phone interviews with recruiter, senior team lead, and director. Very direct and concise. Turnaround from first contact by recruiter to offer letter was about 7 business days. Positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Basic administration and implementation Qs. Very simple if you have been around the block more than once.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

My recruiter was awesome, and always available. He kept me up to date during the entire process. One month seemed long to me, because I'm use to only doing one interview. However, I spoke with the entire IT staff. This made it less stressful the first day on the job. I must say it was all worth it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas in February 2015.

Interview

Thorough. I believe I had 4 or 5 interviews. 1 HR, 2 tech screenings, 1 sales meeting, and one technical presentation. Aside from a time when I was asked to write a cash-register application over the weekend, and was turned down for the job because I was over qualified (true story) this was the most difficult interview process of my career. It was worth it. And, it made getting hired feel like quite an accomplishment. I actually like working for a company knowing that my colleagues went through a similar screening. I know that they are well qualified.

Interview Questions

• Give a presentation on a technical architecture for a given scenario, and then support it.   1 Answer

Functional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, interview by numerous other employees, potential interview by the client, Case study and presentation as if you were presenting to a client. First, second and third round, check, and drug test by the client.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a quick response back. The recruiting organization is top notch and kept me updated and involved through the entire process. By far the most professional group I worked with during this job change.
    The interview process was average to slightly above average in difficulty and definitely very thorough. I spoke with Technical Architects, Technical Leads, Engagement Managers and Sr Consultants. What I found unique, is that the process was not only to make sure I was the right fit for Cloud Sherpas, but also allowed the flexibility for determining the best position for my skills and my career goals. ( A product of phenomenal growth)
    Everyone I spoke with was very passionate about the company and the culture, was very professional and took the process seriously. This provided me a great deal of confidence that Cloud Sherpas was indeed a high caliber organization with quality people throughout the organization.
    Having interviewed with several top rated consulting firms, what really separated Cloud Sherpas from all others, for me, was the smoothness of the process (process is pretty important for consulting companies) and the quality and professionalism of the people in every step of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions relating to APIs and ETL were the most difficult for me due to my lack of detailed experience in those areas.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas in August 2014.

Interview

Series of telephone interviews and then an in house case study. There was an initial screening, followed by a series of conversations with peers, supervisors, and executive management. I enjoyed that I had opportunity to speak to a sales rep directly.

Interview Questions

• Final in house review includes a case study that you have to prepare and present. not difficult but an interesting process   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I went through 4 phone interviews with different members of the team in various roles. After the first interview I would say it was less than a month before I was hired. Once hired I went through an on boarding process which was excellent and well put together. The entire hiring process was made simple due to the guidance of the HR department and management.

Interview Questions

• The questions where pretty straight forward for a consulting position. They really wanted to get to know you and how you as an individual would handle various situations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

Interview

Initial screening by HR Director followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. After making it past the initial interview, there were two more interviews with internal customers, a VP and a Director.

Interview Questions

• While not unexpected, it can be a little challenging when asked very broad or open ended questions i.e. what is project methodology to me, what would add the most value and why, and how would I improve it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloud Sherpas (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The entire process took a while. Initial contact took place before the holidays in December and I received an offer at the end of February. First contact was made by phone, second interview was also by phone. I had one in office interview where I essentially walked the manager through my previous work experience and applicable skills. Everyone was very friendly and honest during the process. I was contacted for a third phone interview with an out of state manager, however that interview never took place. A second out of state manager contacted me and then I had yet another phone recap with the manger who interviewed me in office. In total I had around 5 interviews. The recruiter also contacted me frequently via email which was a good sign.

Interview Questions

• I can't say there was a particularly difficult question, but they definitely want to know that you have some type of plan or vision for the future. Make sure you have a 5 year plan or something of the sort.   1 Answer