CloudLock Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CloudLock

1 Interview Review

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CloudLock (Waltham, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went smoothly and quickly. I submitted my application online and received a call the same day. A phone screening was conducted and then an in-person interview was scheduled, where I met with three or four people. I was invited back for round two the following day to meet a couple other individuals. Shortly thereafter, an offer was made. Application to offer letter in one week - impressively speedy.

The interviews themselves were terrific. Everyone I spoke with was positive and easy to hold a conversation with. I was treated very well throughout the process and my excitement around CloudLock (which was already high) grew considerably throughout the interview process - all without any excessive "selling" by the employees.

My background in technology seemed to be a big plus and open up the dialogue a bit more. I could tell the position - and the company - would be demanding and expectations were high. I wouldn't characterize the interview as difficult in the sense that it was especially rigorous or the interviewers were harsh, but the standard for achievement seemed to be high - not necessarily a downside if you want to work with a high-quality pool of driven and productive people.

My impressions after the interview were very positive. My primary takeaway was that everyone was very, very intelligent and focused. I got the impression that CloudLock was a collection of brilliant and talented individuals all working towards a common goal with a true team mentality. Collaboration and the importance of taking initiative were all mentioned.

The office itself seemed very cool - an open environment with a lot of collaboration. Employees looked busy and the mood was decidedly upbeat.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were out of left field - they were all the kinds of questions one would expect from an interview for the position I was looking for at a fast-paced, hyper-growth technology company.   Answer Question