Cloudsquare Salesforce Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cloudsquare

1 Interview Review

Salesforce Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudsquare (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and they responded very quickly. The HR person was quick to set up an initial phone appointment. The next interview (phone) was scheduled with the Director of Sales to learn more about the sales process and how the interaction between sales and delivery was handled. The next interview (phone) was scheduled with Director of Delivery to understand how projects were delivered, methodology and apps used to be successful.

The final interview was with the Director of Sales and Head of HR via webcam. This was to get to know each other better and got a tour of the office and met a couple of employees, which is nice to ensure culture fit.

I enjoyed the transparency in the calls, as they wanted to not only get to me and my skill set, but also about their mission, culture and the operational process. This made my decision easier and allowed me to feel more comfortable with my decision.

They have delivered on all topics discussed.

Interview Questions

• Asked a few logical problem-solving questions related to salesforce and business processes.   Answer Question