Club Colors Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Club Colors Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Colors (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

I met with a couple of managers which was great. The didn't waste my time by making me come back. They made me feel very comfortable but also were professional. I got a great vibe on the company during this process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Club Colors

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Colors (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR and then a brief interview with the Sales Manager. I came in on one day, had my interview(s) and received an offer the next day. Training was structured but largely ineffective.

Interview Questions

• Do I know how to use Power Point and can I make at least 80 calls per day. Brief discussion of the Sales Cycle and customer service orientation   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiating, the job paid what it paid.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Colors in February 2012.

Interview

First a pre screening phone interview accounting for my experience and phone presence. A 1:1 interview with a HR manager covering most standard interview questions tailored to a sales position, then a skills test to ensure I met their requirements and finally an interview with the Sales Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there were no negotiations, their policy is fixed