Club Monaco Hairstylist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Club Monaco Hairstylist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

First I participated in a group interview with about 20 other people. She asked 4 open ended personality/customer service driven questions and each person had the opportunity to answer. After that I took a personality quiz online which was fairly easy. The next step was a one on one interview with a manager. She asked questions about scheduling and the position requirements. A few days later I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words? When is one time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

Had solid questions; was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I interviewed with the Assistant Manager at the time and I thought that she did a great job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was extremely nice. However, being a curvy, lower class, hispanice women. The minute the interview began I know she wouldn't give me the job. She wanted someone "white" or upper class.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Small group interview that was very casual. Interviewer asked all of us questions and we answered by going around the table and taking turns. Make sure to ask questions to the interviewer in order to stand out.

Interview Questions

• Who is your style inspiration?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

It took only fews minutes to finish the interview;
    It's a group interview;
    Casual easy meeting;
    I applied it online
    After the interview, there is a survey, but you just only got once chance to finish it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Incredibly easy group interview, we were called in and asked several questions by the store manager. Extremely basic and it was obvious who would be called back. You do need to be direct and speak up so they can get an idea of your personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with a customer and how you would handle it. What would you do if a customer needed a size we didnt have in stock   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Applied through craigslist when a new store was opened at a local mall. Submitted my resume and received an email for an interview. Had two interviews with different managers within a week. Not too technical, they mostly just want to assess your personality. Since it's the fashion industry, your outfit is also be judged, so dress tastefully.

Interview Questions

• - How do you handle difficult situations
      - What are your favorites stores and magazines
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy, went in and asked if they were hiring. They said yes and I was given an interview the next day. Interviewer asked few questions in regards to stuff on resume. Interview was friendly and just trying to get to know you. One on one interview only.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? Tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. What makes you a great candidate for this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Very easy and conversational. The group shared fun facts about themselves and shared past work experiences. It was a very laid back interview and the interviewer was extremely friendly.

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

It was a group interview, although it was only two of us. The other person was applying for another job title, so it wasn't much of a competition. Interview was pretty relaxed, no really difficult questions were asked. They make you fill out another application once the interview was over and said they'd contact your references, and you have to fill out a personality questionnaire online.

Interview Questions

• Choose 3 words thats someone who knew you really well would use to describe you.   Answer Question