Club Monaco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.3

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was extremely nice. However, being a curvy, lower class, hispanice women. The minute the interview began I know she wouldn't give me the job. She wanted someone "white" or upper class.

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Small group interview that was very casual. Interviewer asked all of us questions and we answered by going around the table and taking turns. Make sure to ask questions to the interviewer in order to stand out.

Interview Questions

• Who is your style inspiration?   1 Answer

Assistant Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well. It was with HR. She asked me a lot of questions. I was applying for the Assistant Merchant role for accessories. It was pretty long and their building was being renovated so we were in a small room which felt like no air. Definitely be prepared to know who their customer is, who the club monaco girl is and also make sure to fully know the market for which you are applying, accessories, men's, women's etc.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite designer?   1 Answer

Assistant Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

I applied this role in Dec and got an email from their HR assistant in Feb. She arranged an interview. Then I met their HR manager.
    They are very nice and friendly, but the role isn't opened till August. They wanted to meet some potential candidates. I just went through my background and previous experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

it was a Group Interview. There were only about three people there. A supervisor came out and asked a question that we each answered. It was a little laid back but some of the questions were very specific and lengthy,

Interview Questions

• The basics: Describe a time you have worked well under pressure. When have you been in a leadership role? Describe your style.   Answer Question

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

It took only fews minutes to finish the interview;
    It's a group interview;
    Casual easy meeting;
    I applied it online
    After the interview, there is a survey, but you just only got once chance to finish it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Interview felt longer than other interviews I'd had at retailers prior. I was not let known ahead of time that it would be a group interview, so it was a bit unexpected. We were interviewed by the manager and assistant manager, and what's funny is that I could immediately feel which one of them was more interested in me or the other applicant. One manager basically said she'd prefer someone with no experience given that they had a "passion for fashion" and that they don't really need someone who has a lot of experience. I completed the "personality quiz" online after the interview, but never heard back. Overall, the interview was not the most pleasant or professional interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words.
      When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
      Have you ever had a difficult situation with another coworker? How did you handle it?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Incredibly easy group interview, we were called in and asked several questions by the store manager. Extremely basic and it was obvious who would be called back. You do need to be direct and speak up so they can get an idea of your personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with a customer and how you would handle it. What would you do if a customer needed a size we didnt have in stock   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Applied through craigslist when a new store was opened at a local mall. Submitted my resume and received an email for an interview. Had two interviews with different managers within a week. Not too technical, they mostly just want to assess your personality. Since it's the fashion industry, your outfit is also be judged, so dress tastefully.

Interview Questions

• - How do you handle difficult situations
      - What are your favorites stores and magazines   Answer Question

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was reached out to via email from the HR assistant. From there I was asked if I could come to NYC for an interview. When I got there I met with three people total, the first being the Senior Merchandise Director and then the two associate Merchansiders, who the position would be reporting too. All the questions were more about my style and take on Club Monaco.