Club Monaco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Club Monaco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Interview felt longer than other interviews I'd had at retailers prior. I was not let known ahead of time that it would be a group interview, so it was a bit unexpected. We were interviewed by the manager and assistant manager, and what's funny is that I could immediately feel which one of them was more interested in me or the other applicant. One manager basically said she'd prefer someone with no experience given that they had a "passion for fashion" and that they don't really need someone who has a lot of experience. I completed the "personality quiz" online after the interview, but never heard back. Overall, the interview was not the most pleasant or professional interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in three words.
      When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
      Have you ever had a difficult situation with another coworker? How did you handle it?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Incredibly easy group interview, we were called in and asked several questions by the store manager. Extremely basic and it was obvious who would be called back. You do need to be direct and speak up so they can get an idea of your personality.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with a customer and how you would handle it. What would you do if a customer needed a size we didnt have in stock   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Applied through craigslist when a new store was opened at a local mall. Submitted my resume and received an email for an interview. Had two interviews with different managers within a week. Not too technical, they mostly just want to assess your personality. Since it's the fashion industry, your outfit is also be judged, so dress tastefully.

Interview Questions

• - How do you handle difficult situations
      - What are your favorites stores and magazines
      Answer Question

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was reached out to via email from the HR assistant. From there I was asked if I could come to NYC for an interview. When I got there I met with three people total, the first being the Senior Merchandise Director and then the two associate Merchansiders, who the position would be reporting too. All the questions were more about my style and take on Club Monaco.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy, went in and asked if they were hiring. They said yes and I was given an interview the next day. Interviewer asked few questions in regards to stuff on resume. Interview was friendly and just trying to get to know you. One on one interview only.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? Tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. What makes you a great candidate for this role.   Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview took place in the stock room with one manager, consisting of basic questions of my background, why I wanted to work there, and questions about the company itself. Very simple and easy and was hired within the week. After being hired, was required to watch and take quizzes on corporate training videos to test morale and knowledge of workplace.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty simple and easy. Just basic q and a to make sure you had some knowledge of fashion and could talk to people. Wasn't too stressful or unexpected. I wouldn't recommend worrying about it. Just be confident

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Very easy and conversational. The group shared fun facts about themselves and shared past work experiences. It was a very laid back interview and the interviewer was extremely friendly.

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

It was a group interview, although it was only two of us. The other person was applying for another job title, so it wasn't much of a competition. Interview was pretty relaxed, no really difficult questions were asked. They make you fill out another application once the interview was over and said they'd contact your references, and you have to fill out a personality questionnaire online.

Interview Questions

• Choose 3 words thats someone who knew you really well would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Assistant Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with someone from HR at the main Chelsea office. She described the position then asked me to tell her about myself. Definitely need to know a lot about the Club Monaco brand and who the customer is. They are looking for someone who is confident in knowing what the message of the company is.