Club Monaco Stylist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.3

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

Had solid questions; was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I interviewed with the Assistant Manager at the time and I thought that she did a great job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Club Monaco

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Applied through craigslist when a new store was opened at a local mall. Submitted my resume and received an email for an interview. Had two interviews with different managers within a week. Not too technical, they mostly just want to assess your personality. Since it's the fashion industry, your outfit is also be judged, so dress tastefully.

Interview Questions

• - How do you handle difficult situations
      - What are your favorites stores and magazines   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy, went in and asked if they were hiring. They said yes and I was given an interview the next day. Interviewer asked few questions in regards to stuff on resume. Interview was friendly and just trying to get to know you. One on one interview only.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? Tell me about a time where you had a difficult customer and how you dealt with it. What makes you a great candidate for this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Very easy and conversational. The group shared fun facts about themselves and shared past work experiences. It was a very laid back interview and the interviewer was extremely friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and it took around 2 to 3 days, and I got the email that notice me to interview. The manager is nice, and this interview is a group interview about 4 people, ask questions one by one. The questions are very simple and basic, but if your "competitors" are too many words, questions and too many experience that the difference will be very obviously.

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was first a general meeting and then cumulated with a group interview. Met with a few of the managers and workers at the store during my visits. Everyone was very open and friendly and asked if I had any additional questions about the position. Once I made it past the group interview you must pass a personality test and after they will notify you on if you have obtained the position.

Interview Questions

• How you have dealt with a difficult situation in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview to begin with after having been selected from a brief phone screening, then personal interview. Easy hire and training process. The interview was relaxed and did not take too long. Could certainly use more in depth training.

Interview Questions

• What is a word you would use to describe an outfit to a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

There are four steps to the interviewing process :
    1.Open Call (20-30 people in a room, brief interview before the interview)
    2.First Interview
    3.Second Interview
    4.Reference check (have three managers and or supervisors, no coworkers)

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was then called in for a group interview where we sat in a room in the basement and spoke about our resumes out loud. Everyone that was waiting for the interview in the back of the store (about 15 of us) for 20 mins before they actually took us in for our group interview. The worst part is the woman who did the interview was 20 mins late because she was gossiping with another employee. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email from the company within minutes for an open call the next day. I arrived as directed in the email and i was interviewed on the spot. Interview was very mellow. Not hard at all. The process took about 3 days for my position to be offered.

Interview Questions

• NO difficult question just know your facts about the store and what the store is about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Filling out the application i put my desired salary and they agreed.