Club One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Club One Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Club One (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I did a one on one interview with the hiring manager as well as the person that I would be replacing. After meeting with the hiring manager, I met with the department to discuss my qualifications on how I would manage the position.

Afterwards, I reached out to the hiring manager and incumbent, both of which did not respond to any of my calls or emails. The position was soon posted on Craigslist and I never received an email or phone call about the status of my application.

The environment seems very casual, but most of the workers seem stressed and lack resources to do their job. They are a customer service company, but fails to provide customer service to their own family.

Interview Questions

• Knowing that you do not have enough time to help everyone, how do you choose who to help?   Answer Question

Lifestyle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Club One (Pembroke Pines, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

The manager was very polite and inquisitive. Wanted to know about my personal and career goals. Seemed to care about not just if I was good for them but if the position was right for me as well. Wants to retain staff and allow for total growth.

Interview Questions

• List 3 words you would use to describe yourself and explain each.   Answer Question