KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ClubCorp Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 68 of over 68 interviews

Employee Referral17%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

ClubCorp

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

Was a good interview and clearly talked about pay and pay structure with conversations about growth. Was a good interview and clearly talked about pay and pay structure with conversations about growth.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience. Why do you want to work her.e
    Answer Question

ClubCorp

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

Dropped off resume in person. Didn’t hear back after a couple days and spoke with the restaurant manager in person. Had a one on one interview a week later. Started training the following week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ClubCorp

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

Phone interview, then In person panel interview . Enjoyed the process as it was fair and good. They ask a lot of the GM and the pay is low for what is expected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ClubCorp

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

Interviewed with six different people. Phone and zoom interviews. Seemed excessive. Everyone was nice but there were so many people spoke to and they all asked the same thing. Felt muddled.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ClubCorp

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

The interview process is very fast and easy, dont ask much questions unless its about experience or anything within a different job. Don't need anything to start working but if you want to spray you need a pesticide license

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ClubCorp

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ClubCorp in Feb 2021

Interview

I was personally referred to this position from a friend who has worked with a member of upper management in the past. I was reached out to via LinkedIn, had two web meetings with senior management, and an in person with the VP and senior management. I was told going into the in person meeting that I was the top candidate, but afterwards was completely ghosted. Not even a “thank you, but we have moved forward with another candidate” email.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ClubCorp

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

I interviewed with a corporate recruiter via phone, then with the actual Club GM and HR locally. I came back on-site to meet a few more team members before receiving my offer.

Interview Questions
  • Programming experience, marketing experience and managing a team.

ClubCorp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

Invited to interview at the location a week after applying for the job online. Was asked general interview questions and it seemed to have gone well. Sent a follow-up email and never heard back from the recruiters. Had to check on my application status on their careers page.

Interview Questions
  • Why ClubCorp? Why this position? What do you know about ClubCorp?

ClubCorp

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp

Interview

took about an hour, went in waited at the bar for the manager then was taken to a front room where I was asked the normal routine questions and left with a start date

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at ClubCorp (Dallas, TX)

Interview

The interview process was lengthy, as it should be. I spoke to many different people throughout the process. Everyone was different, challenging in various ways, but yet each interview was enjoyable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 68 Interviews

ClubCorp Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ClubCorp as 59.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.17 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Private Events Director and Membership Director rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Server and Server/Waiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at ClubCorp takes an average of 12 days when considering 73 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Server/Waiter had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Events Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at ClubCorp according to 73 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.32%