ClubCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ClubCorp

2.1

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Tampa, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Referred from a club pro at another golf course. Spoke with the head pro informally and was offered the job on the spot. The entire process took about 1 week after I was hired to conduct drug and background tests. After I was put in conduct with the supervisor who gave me my first schedule.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability to work?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

interviewed by position manager at job location
    very easy. very few questions.
    one day interview
    interviewer very personable
    very relaxed interviewing atmosphere
    in and out in 20 minutes
    waiting about two weeks for a response
    received offer

Outside Services Interview

Interview

Quick and easy.

Pool Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Arlington, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I told to sit in the lobby until the department head came out. Then we took a walk through the club as I was shown the amenities of the club, while doing so I was very casually asked questions about my experience and knowledge of the job I was applying for, then I was told what my responsibilities would be. We then took a tour of the facility in which I would spend most of my time.

Interview Questions

• What does exceptional customer service mean to you?   3 Answers
    • What experience or certifications do you have?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing you would do to make this club better?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied through careers.clubcorp.com and I was called back within a few weeks. Went in for one interview where hiring manager basically talked the whole time and I listened. He wanted to see how cooperative I was I think. I mostly talked at the end when they asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you use for your code editor?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was super easy. I just talked to the general manager very shortly. Described my previous experience in the restaurant business and he told me that all I had to do is pass a background check and I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Fill out an application as well as an online assessment. If everything goes well, they will call you for an interview. You will be interviewed by the Food and Beverage Manager, General Manager, and either the Banquet or Dining Manager depending and what position you applied for. Then they will call you back after they discuss with each other then send you the ok to come in and start training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

asked how the hours were like, the pay, and flexibility.

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ClubCorp in May 2017.

Interview

The day I went in to apply for the job I met with the manager for a very short informal interview and was given the job. The next day I came in to fill out paperwork and start working.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

It was very brief. A general review of my past experience. The second interview was with the GM.
    I was basically an introduction, as I appeared to already have the job. I worked there through a staffing service previously, and later applied.

Interview Questions

• What specific experience I had for the position i was applying for. How long do you want to continue in the industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was applying for a basic server job, I didn't see room for negotiating salary. This was jus a hire for a part-time position.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Waco, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Short interview, they were still working on opening a new club, so it was a matter of 5 minutes in and out and they told me on the spot that I had the job. This was similar for lower management position they had all of us interview at the same time. What I did note was that they asked us to submit a resume before the interview that I later learned was never looked at.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work schedule?   1 Answer