ClubCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.2

Membership Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Two preliminary tests; assessment and sales. Interviewed in person with GM, phone interview with Regional VP and group interview with staff. Basic interview questions about sales strategy and experience with customer/member relations.

Interview Questions

• If I were handling a difficult client, what would be my strategy.   1 Answer

Private Events Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online then reached out to a professor to ask for an introduction to the hiring manager. I had two over the phone interviews. I took 2 online personality and sales assessments. Then I met in-person with the regional hiring manager, emailed references after. Then had one more in-person interview at club level.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: it's the night of an event and you've left something off of the BEO. The client is upset, how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Benefits Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ClubCorp in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with basic questions but awkward at the end. No mention of benefits,pay, or hours. I have not gone in for in person interview yet but will update.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about about working somewhere that was constantly changing or not routine   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ClubCorp in May 2017.

Interview

The day I went in to apply for the job I met with the manager for a very short informal interview and was given the job. The next day I came in to fill out paperwork and start working.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Houston, TX).

Interview

I actually applied online and called 3 days after to check the status. I would call to see what jobs were available and they specially told me all jobs were posted online & apply there. I realizing everyone there got hired by coming up to the club and asking for an application later on. Which was really annoying. The interview was great. The hiring manager knew after reviewing my resume I could do the application but still asked the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well I was told they only had one rate for the position but I was more than welcomed to move up if possible.

Banquet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was interviewing for a country club owned by Club Corp. My first interview went great kind of long but good conversation and I got a soft offer that day. However when I came back for my official offer they had me start all the paper work as if I already took the job with out telling me any of the benefits. I filled the paper work out anyways because the manager was in a meeting and couldn't come to the time we set up for my offer meeting. Once I finally heard the offer an hour later I realized the pay wasn't salary but based on tip share for a manager, which I thought was weird. I asked for a week to think about it and they respond that a week was fine. I got back to them by the end of the week to only get ignored for days. Each day I either called and left a message or emailed, only to get no response. I found this unprofessional and rude. Finally when they got back to me days later they retracted there offer because I took more then 2 days to get back to them and they claimed that meant I didn't want to work there. By the end of the crap they put me through I didn't want to work there any more. I couldn't understand not taking five seconds to send an email back saying lets move forward with your hiring paper work or what ever. This process started fine and ended terribly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ClubCorp in September 2016.

Interview

Had several interviews. All went well and everyone was very friendly. Had several phone conversation with regional management. They awkard but ending up being fine. I wish they would have been more upfront of the demanding hours

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ClubCorp (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was super easy. I just talked to the general manager very shortly. Described my previous experience in the restaurant business and he told me that all I had to do is pass a background check and I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before?   1 Answer

Events Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClubCorp in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call a few days later. The phone interview was very quick and painless. I came into the club for an interview with the General Manager, and it was a typical interview, nothing crazy. The General Manager then introduced me to a director I would be reporting to and that was great because I got to see and interact with the person I would be on a team with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Event Assistant Interview

Interview

Didn't know my name or anything about me at all. I recommend calling to reiterate important details before traveling for an interview. Very frustrating and a major waste of time.