Clyde Bergemann Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clyde Bergemann Interview Questions

2.5

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann (Baltimore, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Phone interview: was asked questions on the resume and obtained a on-site opportunity;
    2. On-site: about four 1:1 sessions, one with supervisor's supervisor, the other three with potential colleagues; was asked to write something to prove technical writing ability

Overall, interview was not hard; was selected because my background matches their business well.

Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann (Beaverton, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

They were desperate so a 5 minute interview, 20 minute drafting test, then a handshake and goodbye. Hired and working 2 days later. Some more words here because stupid minimum requirement and I don't have anything else to say can this sentence be over now please and thank you.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was originally was contacted through Georgia Tech's career-buzz. My first interview was over the phone with two engineering managers and the head of HR. It lasted about 30 minutes and they asked s few standard interview questions and to explain some of my undergraduate research and experiences. Not any real tough questions and they were pretty easy going. I then got contacted for an in-person follow up interview. This was with the same people and was pretty much like the phone interview except a little bit longer and more in depth. Still not too bad though. And i got hired a week later.

Interview Questions

• Since I listed Matlab as a known coding language, they asked me what the most difficult problem i'd solved using matlab. This isn't too hard of a question, but it had been awhile since I did any coding so it took me a little while to think of a specific example. Another hard question was "How do they know that I am going to work here long term, and not just stay for a year or 2 for the experience and just go to a different company?"   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was seamless and professional. I initially worked as a consultant for a few months and when an opportunity arouse I found the interview process to be fair and thorough. I was interviewed by the both A/R, A/P supervisors and the finance manager individually who were all very professional.

Interview Questions

• I tend to think the most difficult question during an interview process is the "why should we hire you" question. And as it expected it was asked and answered with good feedback as well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

While I did have to wait a few days after the initial negotiation phase, again the process was fair and balanced. I would say to others that when negotiating pay/benefits think of it in terms of what your needs are and how they would best suit the company as well.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

Interview

Two interviews - useless HR Manager, Operations Manager, and a peer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They refused to negotiate

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

Interview

I met with a number of individuals I would be working with. Last met with the President/CEO who spent an entire afternoon talking about the company and how I would be able to help. He even gave me a personal tour of the manufacturing facilities.

Interview Questions

• None they were pretty straightforward   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very seamless

Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann.

Interview

HR will smooth talk you into coming on aboard, just make sure you get things in writing and ask questions about traveling, overtime, work schedule, vacation, bonus, job advancements, reviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get things in writing so you won't be stuck like I am.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I got the initial interview through a recruiter. Initial interview was over phone. 2nd interview was to go to office and meet engineering manager and other middle managers. On the third interview I met with the CEO for the Atlanta office. They also did a background check and requested a drug test before working.

Interview Questions

• Generally, they asked about my work experience and skills. Nothing too out of the box or unexpected.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann (Malvern, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Found about position thru a recruiter. Employer called directly to re-schedule interview which I did.

For planning, I spent at least 20 hrs researching all I could online (Thank god for the internet).

I felt comfortable and confident during the interviewing process. I had no rehearsed answers and I just went with the flow. Tried to find their motivators and values instead. By doing so, I found out what they were looking for and was able to match my skills and formal education to their needs and wants. Nice interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. I saw the value on what they offered compared to what I have to bring. The pot of gold is over the rainbow.

Senior Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clyde Bergemann (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by a team of 4 people. Upon being hired, found out one of them already quit and left the company. Asked about turnover in the interview and was told that most stay a very long time. Accepted positon and received organization chart only to discover the names of coworkers in the control department no longer work there so the entire team turned over since the last chart update. Agreed to salary but when offer letter came it was 6% less and stated that after 6 month review 6% would be given. I thought this fair but after the 6 months, this deal was squashed and never came true.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years from now. Had to take a PLC training test to see capablilites to understand indirect tagging and user defined tags on Allen Bradley PLC's.   Answer Question