Co-op Group Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Co-op Group Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

1.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Interview

Mine was slightly different as I went in, answered basic questions about myself... Then was asked could I start Monday. Manager was already aware of who I was and my CV had been left with him for sometime until a position was available.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Co-op Group

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op Group in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on the Sunday and got an email the following day saying to phone up to confirm an interview. The interview happened on the Tuesday. It was very simple, nice, friendly. The manager was down to earth and honest, stating that it's okay if I was there just for the money. More than asking questions she told me about the company, prospects and the shifts.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shepshed, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Co-op Group (Shepshed, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

i applied online and was emailed about a week later telling me to come in for an interview. I was later contacted via mobile to confirm the interview time. When j got there I asked where the interviews were being held and waited until the manager was available. I filled out a booklet testing my literacy and numeracy skills. This was followed by an interview of standard questions that last around 20 minutes. He also checked my passport and asked about my current education. A week later I received a phone call saying I got the job and should come down to sort out uniform size.

Interview Questions

• How would you ask someone for ID?   1 Answer
    • What your plans for the future?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Have you done any research about the company?   1 Answer
    • What makes good customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Co-op Group (Kettering, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days was contacted by the store manager to come in for an interview with one of the shift managers.
    The usual questions: Why the co-op? What do I know about the role? And a couple of competency based ones.
    A really nice, quick and easy process. I was contacted a couple of hours after the interview with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• When have I set myself a target, and how did I achieve this?   Answer Question

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Co-op Group in November 2009.

Interview

I walked into the store to purchase an item, and the Duty Manager asked me if I wanted a job. I was looking at the time, so made arrangements for an interview a few days later. The interview was incredibly informal and laid back, and I was offered the job before the interview was concluded.