Coach Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Coach Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very smooth interview process. I was interviewed by the regional manager, and was asked a few questions on my brand knowledge and sales strategy. It's typically a three step process. First, you need to get and pass an interview with an associate manager. Then you have an interview with the direct manager, and then you make it through to the regional manager. One in ten typically make it through from the second to the third interview. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What would be your sales strategy to meet a sales goal at the end of the month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Met with 3 manager overall - Hiring Manager, Assistant Manager and the Store Manager (offering)
    Did about 1 interview a week with the last one being a job offering

Dress like them, very simple and preferably no logos.
    Know background of company, nothing too hardcore but know names, dates or just icons.
    Know the history or be interested in learning more of the history and wanting to grow with the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult issue/ customer and how did you resolve it ?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about Coach?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about Coach ?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coach (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

It is a group interview. Which can be a bit nerve racking. Your are shown the entire store back stock office sales floor etc. You are asked what position you applied for. you are asked how would you handle a situation where someone is clearly stealing. How would you sell a handbag how can you up sell the sale. Then if they like you you will be asked to come in for a second interview. And like with any interview make sure you have everything on hand a photo id, social security, a black pen, well dressed.

Interview Questions

• if you see a woman putting a coach scarf in her purse, what would the proper way to react?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Cypress, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

When you fill out the application, just ask when the group interviews are. You will be invited to come to the interview on a wednesday or in the middle of the week when it is not busy. You will be asked questions in turn. Just be confident, and really push your experiance in retail. They will ask you to get some items off of the floor and pretend like you are selling them to the interviewer. When asked what shortcut you have taken, your response should be that you do not take shortcuts, you do it right the first time.

Interview Questions

• What is a shortcut you have taken at work?   1 Answer
    • Sometimes the job gets repititious, how will you deal with it?   1 Answer
    • Go out on the floor, get three items, and try to sell them to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

When I was offered the job, they called me and asked if I could work on my upcoming birthday. I said yes because I needed the job. It was worth it though. It may be stressful at times but all in all I am a college student, so they work with my hours, and give me insurance only for being part time one. So it is the perfect job to have right now.