Coach Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coach Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was refered by a friend, first HR call me for a phone screening interview ( 15 mins) the HR representative was super nice. 4 days later i got an email scheduling my one to one interview in NY. with the Senior designer of my assigned team. The day of the interview it went super smooth, did not feel like an interview at all, was more like chatting with a friend. There was no reason to be nervous they only want to know you a little more.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coach

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I had applied online. The first interview was with the HR personnel on phone followed by another phone interview with the Director of Public Relation after 1 week. The third interview was in person with the Director of PR after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

The HR sent the job description on email and on asking how a typical day be, s/he replied that the Director of PR will be the best person to reply. Before meeting the Director of PR in person, I had a phone interview with her. On phone I was told that the job description is very generic and internships can be customized depending on the academic and career need of the intern and that can be discussed only by meeting face to face. With this hope, I went to meet the Director of PR and my interview lasted for 5 mins . I was told that the internship was completely administrative in nature like picking phone calls, making entries in the register, sign and accept couriers, carrying merchandise to the shoot locations and showrooms, etc. On asking about the customization of my internship I was told that the job description cannot be changed.

I was not convinced how all this clerical tasks are related to any PR function and how will it help me in gain a PR experience. Moreover, this simple thing could have been told in the second phone interview itself. I did not appreciate the fact that I was given a hope and called in for a personal interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach in October 2014.

Interview

Sent resume via email, and had interview twice. I got contacted same day I sent resume. First interview was 1:1. I believe he doesn't know about Coach and intern's task a lot. I had negative impression through the interview, and considered not to go tot next process, but anyway, I went to second interview. The second interview was 2:1 group interview, but it was almost like 1:1 interview. It seemed the interviewer was in higher position, and she answered all the question (which the last interviewer messed up ) clearly. It took time to set up interviews, and after I received offer, it took time to decide start date. Sometimes you'll not hear from them for weeks. The process is quite slow.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of 'brand' and what brand means for Coach   Answer Question

Negotiation

Start date.