Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coach Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.8

Creative Department Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

I was supposed to have a phone screen on a Monday afternoon. This phone call was set up after a couple of emails to figure out when it could work for both, as usual. But the recruiter never called me.

I sent her an email after this, asking if we could reschedule (assuming that she had forgotten about it or that she was very busy). I was totally being understanding and asked her in a very nice way. I've never got a response. I sent a second email later that week just asking if the position was still available and, again, she never got back to me.

The experience was very shocking and discouraging since I had been referred by a friend who worked there by the time.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I started with a phone interview and it went really well. They were interested in my interior design background and how I would contribute that to their company. I was invited to their office as coach headquarters was moving to their new building. I had two interviews, one with hr again and one with an associate. The one with the associate lasted so long that I did. Or see any of the other people who were supposed to interview me.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

interviewed with 2 different people for half hour each, did not ask such challenging questions but seemed to be looking for a candidate with more work experience. Their company is in the middle of rebranding so everyone was all over the place.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach your workload if you are unable to finish you tasks for the day?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Applied through email and got a reply setting up an interview the next day. Interview was held outside the store at a table in a casual manner. I was handled a form to fill out while having a conversation with the store manager. I was told that it takes up to a week to get called back for a second interview. However, I never heard back from the store.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website, and received a phone call next day for an interview. I Interviewed with two managers, nice people and have a lot of passion on coach. After a week, I haven't hear the final decision yet.

Interview Questions

• DO you know the director of Coach? How would you follow up fashion trend?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach in January 2016.

Interview

Emailed resume, received call for interview within 24 hours. Had a sit down with the manager she explained the position making it clear this was for an advanced seller at expert level, told me about the perks. Was a bit misleading in that the ad was for full time but when I met up with her it changed to part time. Next step was to meet with the regional. I met with her we spoke about the brand some more, as well as my experience which she was impressed by, however she really beat around the bush with pay. I told her what I was expecting she mentioned they had a pay scale but didn't go any further. I didn't hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to apply at Coach? Do you know what SPH stands for?
      What does customer service mean to you?
      1 Answer

Planning/Allocating Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website and emailed HR manager directly.
    I was contacted for a phone interview with HR, which was then followed by face to face interview with hiring manager and same HR manager.
    They took a while to get back but ultimately the position was put on hold.

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview took about 15-20 minutes. The hiring managers didn't look too interested and they asked basic questions. Before I exited the room, one of the managers looked at me up and down scanning me of what I was wearing...

Sent a thank you note and never heard back from them.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

I scheduled a phone call with the recruiter, and then rescheduled due to her chaotic schedule. When the time came to have our phone interview, I didn't hear from her. 20 minutes went by, I left a voicemail. I also followed up with an e-mail telling her my next availability, and that I look forward to rescheduling. I did not hear back AT ALL. Not even one single e-mail. And she really pursued me by messaging me constantly before we set this meeting up. A bit unprofessional, and a very big let down.

Talent Acquisition (Temp-to-Perm) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and accommodating! They put me in a room and had the first three people come to me one or two at a time and then I went to the main man's office for the "final round" of the interview. It was lovely that they had all stages of the interview happen in the same day back-to-back instead of having me come back multiple times! Very VERY positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one word your best friend would use to describe you and why?   Answer Question