Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews in one day and I heard back from HR within the next week. The interview took place at their headquarters. I was greeted by someone from the HR department and had all three interviews back to back. Very well organized process!

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your favorite Coach Bag?
      2. What is your general style?
      3. What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach (Wrentham, MA).

Interview

It was very easy; they seem a bit desperate for employees because I was asked to join without an interview. I waited a good 2 months before even being started though.

Creative Department Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

I was supposed to have a phone screen on a Monday afternoon. This phone call was set up after a couple of emails to figure out when it could work for both, as usual. But the recruiter never called me.

I sent her an email after this, asking if we could reschedule (assuming that she had forgotten about it or that she was very busy). I was totally being understanding and asked her in a very nice way. I've never got a response. I sent a second email later that week just asking if the position was still available and, again, she never got back to me.

The experience was very shocking and discouraging since I had been referred by a friend who worked there by the time.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I reached out to a DM after seeing a post on LinkedIn. Had a face to face meeting with the DM and Regional Manager. A week later was set up with a face to face meeting with the VP of Stores, DM and Regional Manager. All incredibly friendly and great to talk to. Interview is conversational.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Informal meeting outside the store. Reviewed the role the ASM plays in the store and brief overview of the company and how it started and where they are going.

Interview Questions

• What attributes do you think you could bring to the team?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harriman, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Harriman, NY).

Interview

Send resume via email to the manager, got a phone call to come in a do a group interview. only 3 people. you fill out a form and they said they will let u know in a week. and they will

Interview Questions

• what do you think about the store?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

I first met with an assistant manager and the interview was great. We discussed the role and responsibility of a Seasonal Associate. Later that week there was a group interview with a corporate trainer. There were about 6 people interviewing and we reach took turns being the customer and the associate.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I walked into the store because I wanted to know if the company was seeking new talent. I asked the store manager if they were hiring and the woman provided me with an application. The following day, I received an invite to interview with the store manager.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Quick and easy questions. Manager did the interview on the bench outside the door. Very informal. Hired on the spot. Interview lasted 10 minutes. People walking by us kept interrupting us asking for directions to other stores.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

interviewed with 2 different people for half hour each, did not ask such challenging questions but seemed to be looking for a candidate with more work experience. Their company is in the middle of rebranding so everyone was all over the place.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach your workload if you are unable to finish you tasks for the day?   Answer Question