Coach Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.5

214 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

The hiring manager was attentive an friendly, they are very interested in multi-lingual speaking associates! In the end be presentable, stylish and knowledgeable about the company, do not come in thinking you will get the job because you like fashion and bags.

Interview Questions

• What do you value Coach as a company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Met with the manager in the back of the store. The manager was professional, but personable. The interview wasn't too long. Questions were pretty standard for retail. Asked you to share situations you encountered that show ability to deal with difficult people.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Locust Grove, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach (Locust Grove, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Apply online or in store. Bring resume as an added touch. They call you in for an interview usually with the hiring manager. If they like you they will ask for you to go on a second interview usually with the store manager. The whole process can take up to a month if they are not fully yet in their hiring stage to hire you ( they stall by saying we are still reviewing or we will give you a call back in the next week). It does not mean they will not hire you or they are not interested , it solely just means they have to be granted the okay to finish up the process and hire you .

Interview Questions

• Why is coach a company you want to work for ?
      What is it about coach that reflects you ?
      What line or guest designer do you of coach this season?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Bridgeport, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, went to 2 face to face interviews, first was an interview with the Store Manager after U passed the iitial interview my resume was forwarded to the Area manager, They are both very nice and proffesional made me very excited to work with them

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach (Wrentham, MA).

Interview

It was very easy; they seem a bit desperate for employees because I was asked to join without an interview. I waited a good 2 months before even being started though.

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

They first ask you to introduce yourself and then ask you what do you know about the company. Why do you think you are the best candidates. I think if you really talk about the coach history why you like coach and what inspire you they will like you. Because they really need somebody who loves coach and knows how to sell their products.

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach (Sherman Oaks, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It went very well, the employer was interested in knowing what I was about and my experience. She was very informative about the company and what she was looking for in a employee. She made it very comfortable throughout the entire interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach in November 2016.

Interview

Applied in person and was given a call to come for an interview withing a couple of days. The interview was very short, casual and easy. I was interviewed right at the store. Was a little nervous, but overall there where no crazy question. They also made me fill out some paperwork. (ohh and you would have to buy your own uniform which is VERY strict)

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite product right now. Tell me what you know about Coach.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a very typical interview by two managers. You can easily tell the senior manager is still training the new manager. Rather then pay full attention on me, I think the new manager is more important...

Interview Questions

• why do you think Coach is the right job for you.   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

I first met with an assistant manager and the interview was great. We discussed the role and responsibility of a Seasonal Associate. Later that week there was a group interview with a corporate trainer. There were about 6 people interviewing and we reach took turns being the customer and the associate.