Coach Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coach Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Bridgeport, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, went to 2 face to face interviews, first was an interview with the Store Manager after U passed the iitial interview my resume was forwarded to the Area manager, They are both very nice and proffesional made me very excited to work with them

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach (Wrentham, MA).

Interview

It was very easy; they seem a bit desperate for employees because I was asked to join without an interview. I waited a good 2 months before even being started though.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

I first met with an assistant manager and the interview was great. We discussed the role and responsibility of a Seasonal Associate. Later that week there was a group interview with a corporate trainer. There were about 6 people interviewing and we reach took turns being the customer and the associate.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I walked into the store because I wanted to know if the company was seeking new talent. I asked the store manager if they were hiring and the woman provided me with an application. The following day, I received an invite to interview with the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very smooth interview process. I was interviewed by the regional manager, and was asked a few questions on my brand knowledge and sales strategy. It's typically a three step process. First, you need to get and pass an interview with an associate manager. Then you have an interview with the direct manager, and then you make it through to the regional manager. One in ten typically make it through from the second to the third interview. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What would be your sales strategy to meet a sales goal at the end of the month?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (Fremont, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

A manager interviewed me individually (sometimes they do group interviews though). It was a very laid back interview, this woman ended up being my favorite manager. It lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. I had given a resume prior to interviewing so I was asked about the experience listed but it mostly focused on me as a person.

Interview Questions

• What brands inspire you, or what brands are you drawn to? What stores do you frequently shop at? How would you describe your style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Applied through email and got a reply setting up an interview the next day. Interview was held outside the store at a table in a casual manner. I was handled a form to fill out while having a conversation with the store manager. I was told that it takes up to a week to get called back for a second interview. However, I never heard back from the store.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Walk in the store and ask the application and they get back to be two days later with a interview,interviews was really relaxed,the manager was really nice,they ask about faishon and what's your past experience and you will know if they want you right way,take a three days to run the background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website, and received a phone call next day for an interview. I Interviewed with two managers, nice people and have a lot of passion on coach. After a week, I haven't hear the final decision yet.

Interview Questions

• DO you know the director of Coach? How would you follow up fashion trend?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Coach (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Entered the store and asked for an application, returned two days later with completed app and resume. Interview was scheduled with the Store Manager for the following day. Interview was simple and the position is great for anyone seeking customer service experience. Overall great team and company to work for.