Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.5

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I started with a phone interview and it went really well. They were interested in my interior design background and how I would contribute that to their company. I was invited to their office as coach headquarters was moving to their new building. I had two interviews, one with hr again and one with an associate. The one with the associate lasted so long that I did. Or see any of the other people who were supposed to interview me.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Quick and easy questions. Manager did the interview on the bench outside the door. Very informal. Hired on the spot. Interview lasted 10 minutes. People walking by us kept interrupting us asking for directions to other stores.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

interviewed with 2 different people for half hour each, did not ask such challenging questions but seemed to be looking for a candidate with more work experience. Their company is in the middle of rebranding so everyone was all over the place.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach your workload if you are unable to finish you tasks for the day?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very smooth interview process. I was interviewed by the regional manager, and was asked a few questions on my brand knowledge and sales strategy. It's typically a three step process. First, you need to get and pass an interview with an associate manager. Then you have an interview with the direct manager, and then you make it through to the regional manager. One in ten typically make it through from the second to the third interview. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What would be your sales strategy to meet a sales goal at the end of the month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

my friend referred me and went really smooth, asked me general questions about myself. they asked me bunch about my customer service skills, and times i had to deal with unhappy customers and how i dealt with the situation.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (Fremont, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

A manager interviewed me individually (sometimes they do group interviews though). It was a very laid back interview, this woman ended up being my favorite manager. It lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. I had given a resume prior to interviewing so I was asked about the experience listed but it mostly focused on me as a person.

Interview Questions

• What brands inspire you, or what brands are you drawn to? What stores do you frequently shop at? How would you describe your style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Applied through email and got a reply setting up an interview the next day. Interview was held outside the store at a table in a casual manner. I was handled a form to fill out while having a conversation with the store manager. I was told that it takes up to a week to get called back for a second interview. However, I never heard back from the store.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Walk in the store and ask the application and they get back to be two days later with a interview,interviews was really relaxed,the manager was really nice,they ask about faishon and what's your past experience and you will know if they want you right way,take a three days to run the background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website, and received a phone call next day for an interview. I Interviewed with two managers, nice people and have a lot of passion on coach. After a week, I haven't hear the final decision yet.

Interview Questions

• DO you know the director of Coach? How would you follow up fashion trend?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (Ontario, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Few questions on past experiences on your resume, mostly behavioral to see how you deal with customers and various situations. The manager that interviewed me was nice and the process lasted for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous job? What were your responsibilities?   Answer Question