Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coach (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview and was very easy. Just asked basic questions what can you bring to coach, why do you want to work for this company. Had to ask the other interviewee questions probably to see how we interact with other people

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Tucson, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Not easy, not hard. Applied online, then had a brief phone interview with a local store manager, an in-person casual group interview, and another phone interview with a district manager. Was offered the job within 3 weeks of applying.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in sales? why do you want to work for Coach?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

I was interviewed by the district manager Chris after a seasonal position. She expects me to keep my numbers up in January the slowest month in retail. I feel that she didn't really give me a fair chance at the position

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess that make your good fit got coach?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

There's a 1:1 interview then a group interview, but because I applied the day before the group interview, I was able to skip the initial screening. Within the group interview, we were asked about 10 questions. Anyone who wanted to answer had to raise their hand. They interviewed about 5 other people with me.

Senior Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach in January 2016.

Interview

Emailed resume, received call for interview within 24 hours. Had a sit down with the manager she explained the position making it clear this was for an advanced seller at expert level, told me about the perks. Was a bit misleading in that the ad was for full time but when I met up with her it changed to part time. Next step was to meet with the regional. I met with her we spoke about the brand some more, as well as my experience which she was impressed by, however she really beat around the bush with pay. I told her what I was expecting she mentioned they had a pay scale but didn't go any further. I didn't hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What inspired you to apply at Coach? Do you know what SPH stands for?
      What does customer service mean to you?
      1 Answer

Planning/Allocating Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website and emailed HR manager directly.
    I was contacted for a phone interview with HR, which was then followed by face to face interview with hiring manager and same HR manager.
    They took a while to get back but ultimately the position was put on hold.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was refered by a friend, first HR call me for a phone screening interview ( 15 mins) the HR representative was super nice. 4 days later i got an email scheduling my one to one interview in NY. with the Senior designer of my assigned team. The day of the interview it went super smooth, did not feel like an interview at all, was more like chatting with a friend. There was no reason to be nervous they only want to know you a little more.

PT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach (Wilmington, DE) in December 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled to do a group interview.There were seven people and looking for seasonal positions. Manager was friendly. We basically chatted about the fashion industry and trends

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with several people prior to getting the job. The process takes a couple weeks and you'll likely meet with everyone in one day if you're available. The interviews are fairly easy and straightforward. There weren't any unexpected questions or really difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Asked about prior experience and how it relates to job. Asked about strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

Application, Interview, Background Check, Job offer, On boarding..

Walked in with cover letter and resume, met with the manager, received an application, came back following days to interview, manager submitted background check, Once it cleared, received a job offer via phone call.

The interview was face to face. Manager asked typical questions. Manger gave a lot of insight on the heritage of the brand and the reinvention into Modern Luxury. Very information based. Very Chatty-like interview. Made me want to work for the company. May favorite interview, gave me a lot of opportunity to share my fashion insights. And display what I am able to bring to the company.