Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.6

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Aventura, FL).

Interview

I applied for the job in person and got a call back to schedule an in person interview. It was scheduled for early one morning before the store opened. My interviewer was my potential manager, and we discussed a lot of basic information. None of her questions were too hard. I found out I got the job about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in terms of punctuality?   Answer Question

PT3 Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dawson, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Dawson, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

First, you turn in your application (in store), then you get and interview with the head manager, if you pass that round then you will either get an over the phone/in person interview with the regional manager (mine lasted a total of 5 minutes and it was over the phone, plus you get to choose over the phone or in person) lastly if you pass that round you then schedule an interview with the other head manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Coach?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

I scheduled a phone call with the recruiter, and then rescheduled due to her chaotic schedule. When the time came to have our phone interview, I didn't hear from her. 20 minutes went by, I left a voicemail. I also followed up with an e-mail telling her my next availability, and that I look forward to rescheduling. I did not hear back AT ALL. Not even one single e-mail. And she really pursued me by messaging me constantly before we set this meeting up. A bit unprofessional, and a very big let down.

Product Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple and the team was extremely nice. First I had a phone screening with hr. After the phone screening I was invited to the first round of interviews, which consisted of a one on one interview with the hr manager, the hiring manager and the director of the department. During the second round I was invited to meet with the DVP and the SVP. All of the interviews were very conversational and they were trying to find a positive fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is something about you that I won't find on your resume?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition (Temp-to-Perm) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and accommodating! They put me in a room and had the first three people come to me one or two at a time and then I went to the main man's office for the "final round" of the interview. It was lovely that they had all stages of the interview happen in the same day back-to-back instead of having me come back multiple times! Very VERY positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What is one word your best friend would use to describe you and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I got Interview right after I asked for the application and first interviewed by assistant manager. The second day, I got the second interview with store manager and district manager. Actually, I was just introduced to DM, not really an interview. After about a week, I got a phone call about my salary, benefits and when to start.

Project Manager, Store Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took weeks on end including several emails, phone conversations and a few meetings. First a phone conversation with HR, then was called for a personal interview with hiring manager. I ended up meeting another HR person before the actual interview and then the supervisor, and then another person in a similar position as the one I was applying to. They were all very nice... What wasn't nice is that they promised repeatedly to be in touch when a decision was made but they never did. Quite unprofessional given that people take a lot of time and energy to attend interviews and follow up. I would not recommend applying here as the interview process shows how disorganized and uncaring this company is and I prefer to work for companies that are more professional.

International Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

-Phone interview with the HR department
    -Skype interview with the Hiring manager
    -in person interview with HR and Hiring Manager

Note: Both the Hiring manager and HR manager agreed that they would call me with an answer in but never got that call.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

immediately if you are hired.tell me about yourself. personal story. two manger interview you, and took a hour, they will tell you
    immediately if you are hired.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview, no more than 10 of us in the morning. We were interviewed by three different managers at the same time, and asked a series of questions to which we were free to respond or leave unanswered

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite designer brand and why?
      What makes for a positive retail experience?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer
      Answer Question