Coach Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.9

Allocator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Honestly, after interviewing the young lady from HR, I had no interest in pursuing this position. She was very passive, a lot of "so" "um" "like" was involved which was not helpful in the interview process. She was probably in an entry level position because I did not have an enjoyable experience interviewing her. No desire to work for Coach after this interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your background experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

We were placed into a large room and departments were set up like a career fair. Little information was given for the positions offered and the interview process. It felt like a mess and after standing there for hours on lines it was exhausting.

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews in one day and I heard back from HR within the next week. The interview took place at their headquarters. I was greeted by someone from the HR department and had all three interviews back to back. Very well organized process!

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your favorite Coach Bag?
      2. What is your general style?
      3. What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?
      Answer Question

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I started with a phone interview and it went really well. They were interested in my interior design background and how I would contribute that to their company. I was invited to their office as coach headquarters was moving to their new building. I had two interviews, one with hr again and one with an associate. The one with the associate lasted so long that I did. Or see any of the other people who were supposed to interview me.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

interviewed with 2 different people for half hour each, did not ask such challenging questions but seemed to be looking for a candidate with more work experience. Their company is in the middle of rebranding so everyone was all over the place.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach your workload if you are unable to finish you tasks for the day?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website, and received a phone call next day for an interview. I Interviewed with two managers, nice people and have a lot of passion on coach. After a week, I haven't hear the final decision yet.

Interview Questions

• DO you know the director of Coach? How would you follow up fashion trend?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by Human Resources and sent to round 2 the same day.
    I met with my would-be boss and the interview was pretty standard. We covered what I did in my old position, how many meetings had to be scheduled, how many people do we touch base with, how many bosses did I support...

Within a day, they called and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do we want to work for Coach? What drives you in your position?   1 Answer

Planning/Allocating Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website and emailed HR manager directly.
    I was contacted for a phone interview with HR, which was then followed by face to face interview with hiring manager and same HR manager.
    They took a while to get back but ultimately the position was put on hold.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I was refered by a friend, first HR call me for a phone screening interview ( 15 mins) the HR representative was super nice. 4 days later i got an email scheduling my one to one interview in NY. with the Senior designer of my assigned team. The day of the interview it went super smooth, did not feel like an interview at all, was more like chatting with a friend. There was no reason to be nervous they only want to know you a little more.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed with several people prior to getting the job. The process takes a couple weeks and you'll likely meet with everyone in one day if you're available. The interviews are fairly easy and straightforward. There weren't any unexpected questions or really difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Asked about prior experience and how it relates to job. Asked about strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question