Coach Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.5

136 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Met with the manager in the back of the store. The manager was professional, but personable. The interview wasn't too long. Questions were pretty standard for retail. Asked you to share situations you encountered that show ability to deal with difficult people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coach

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Bridgeport, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, went to 2 face to face interviews, first was an interview with the Store Manager after U passed the iitial interview my resume was forwarded to the Area manager, They are both very nice and proffesional made me very excited to work with them

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach (Wrentham, MA).

Interview

It was very easy; they seem a bit desperate for employees because I was asked to join without an interview. I waited a good 2 months before even being started though.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I walked into the store because I wanted to know if the company was seeking new talent. I asked the store manager if they were hiring and the woman provided me with an application. The following day, I received an invite to interview with the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very smooth interview process. I was interviewed by the regional manager, and was asked a few questions on my brand knowledge and sales strategy. It's typically a three step process. First, you need to get and pass an interview with an associate manager. Then you have an interview with the direct manager, and then you make it through to the regional manager. One in ten typically make it through from the second to the third interview. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What would be your sales strategy to meet a sales goal at the end of the month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

my friend referred me and went really smooth, asked me general questions about myself. they asked me bunch about my customer service skills, and times i had to deal with unhappy customers and how i dealt with the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Applied through email and got a reply setting up an interview the next day. Interview was held outside the store at a table in a casual manner. I was handled a form to fill out while having a conversation with the store manager. I was told that it takes up to a week to get called back for a second interview. However, I never heard back from the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website, and received a phone call next day for an interview. I Interviewed with two managers, nice people and have a lot of passion on coach. After a week, I haven't hear the final decision yet.

Interview Questions

• DO you know the director of Coach? How would you follow up fashion trend?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coach (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview and was very easy. Just asked basic questions what can you bring to coach, why do you want to work for this company. Had to ask the other interviewee questions probably to see how we interact with other people

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

There's a 1:1 interview then a group interview, but because I applied the day before the group interview, I was able to skip the initial screening. Within the group interview, we were asked about 10 questions. Anyone who wanted to answer had to raise their hand. They interviewed about 5 other people with me.