Coach Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coach Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach (Wrentham, MA).

Interview

It was very easy; they seem a bit desperate for employees because I was asked to join without an interview. I waited a good 2 months before even being started though.

Other Interview Reviews for Coach

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I walked into the store because I wanted to know if the company was seeking new talent. I asked the store manager if they were hiring and the woman provided me with an application. The following day, I received an invite to interview with the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coach (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very smooth interview process. I was interviewed by the regional manager, and was asked a few questions on my brand knowledge and sales strategy. It's typically a three step process. First, you need to get and pass an interview with an associate manager. Then you have an interview with the direct manager, and then you make it through to the regional manager. One in ten typically make it through from the second to the third interview. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What would be your sales strategy to meet a sales goal at the end of the month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Glendale, AZ).

Interview

Applied through email and got a reply setting up an interview the next day. Interview was held outside the store at a table in a casual manner. I was handled a form to fill out while having a conversation with the store manager. I was told that it takes up to a week to get called back for a second interview. However, I never heard back from the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website, and received a phone call next day for an interview. I Interviewed with two managers, nice people and have a lot of passion on coach. After a week, I haven't hear the final decision yet.

Interview Questions

• DO you know the director of Coach? How would you follow up fashion trend?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coach (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a group interview and was very easy. Just asked basic questions what can you bring to coach, why do you want to work for this company. Had to ask the other interviewee questions probably to see how we interact with other people

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

There's a 1:1 interview then a group interview, but because I applied the day before the group interview, I was able to skip the initial screening. Within the group interview, we were asked about 10 questions. Anyone who wanted to answer had to raise their hand. They interviewed about 5 other people with me.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

This was the worst interview I've ever been on. The manager was frumpy and I was dressed appropriately for the Coach look. She Scanned me up and down and seemed to know it. She started the interview in the store even though i had an appointment with her. She asked me what hours I could work.. She then took me in the back and told me the down side of working there. She didn't seem very enthusiastic about Coach or my working there. I should have left the interview early. I wasted my time. I could never work for someone like that. Very unlikeable. Probably a bad boss.

Interview Questions

• what is the employee turnover there?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

immediately if you are hired.tell me about yourself. personal story. two manger interview you, and took a hour, they will tell you
    immediately if you are hired.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview, no more than 10 of us in the morning. We were interviewed by three different managers at the same time, and asked a series of questions to which we were free to respond or leave unanswered

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite designer brand and why?
      What makes for a positive retail experience?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer
      Answer Question