Coach Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coach Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Coach

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (San Jose, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I went in to the store to pick up an application. The application was simple as no resume was required. I went in person to submit my filled-out application to a manager and they asked me a questions about why I wanted to work for coach which I was not expecting. I did my best to answer on the spot and then I thanked the manger and left. Roughly 2 weeks later I recieved a phone call asking me if I was still interested in the posistion I had applied to and if I could come to a group interview. I accepted and was prompted on the dress code to wear to the interview. I shoed up tot eh interview a couple days later and it was a casual type interview with two managers asking us questions. After a few more weeks I recieved a phone call letting me know I got hte position and when to come in to fill out more paperwork and be trained.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with Clientelling? How would you clientell?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but I wish that I had.

Other Interview Reviews for Coach

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was two weeks long for a seasonal position. Many tiers of interviews. Met individually with three managers. I was given my choice of store, and ultimately chose the flagship on 57th St and Madison Ave.

Interview Questions