Coach Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coach Seasonal Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Hagerstown, MD).

Interview

I first met with an assistant manager and the interview was great. We discussed the role and responsibility of a Seasonal Associate. Later that week there was a group interview with a corporate trainer. There were about 6 people interviewing and we reach took turns being the customer and the associate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Coach

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (Fremont, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

A manager interviewed me individually (sometimes they do group interviews though). It was a very laid back interview, this woman ended up being my favorite manager. It lasted maybe 15-20 minutes. I had given a resume prior to interviewing so I was asked about the experience listed but it mostly focused on me as a person.

Interview Questions

• What brands inspire you, or what brands are you drawn to? What stores do you frequently shop at? How would you describe your style?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coach.

Interview

The process was really easy and they were really nice and friendly. I met with the store manager and then talked to the DM as well. The store manager and myself chatted about fashion and what my experiences have been with dealing with many different types of people. Also about what they were looking for in the people they were hiring for the holiday.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coach (Huntington, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about 3 Days. I had to go to the store for a 1:1 interview with the store manager, then Within a couple of days I got a call back from the store manager about an offer. After accepting the job offer I had to schedule for a phone interview with the district manager, in which she review what the position entailed and basically what was expected.

Interview Questions

• how do you stay up to date with the latest fashion/ beauty trends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application, about a week later I was called in for an interview. It was a one-on-one interview, lasted probably 15 minutes. Very common questions. Google "most common interview questions" and be familiar with them, and you're safe. I was offered a spot that day, and by the end of the week my background check came back and I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coach (Leesburg, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Upon turning in my application in person, an associate manager gave me an on-the-spot interview and asked me how I would sell a bag. Typically there's only one official interview with the GM and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay updated on fashion trends?
      What's your style?
      How would you approach a customer?
      How would you get to know a customer's needs?
      Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I submitted my application in person and got a call back a week after. I was interviewed at the Rodeo store location and the Interview process was simple and fast, I was asked what was my biggest strengthen and weakness. The manager also ask me to talk about myself, what I like to do during my free time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coach (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

My initial interview for a seasonal position was fairly easy. It was a group interview with two other ladies. The manager was very friendly and asked easy questions about general fashion and retail. There weren't any behavioral based questions, surprisingly. I got called back for another interview with the manager, but I applied and took another job at the same time that fit my university schedule better and was non-seasonal.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Portland, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

I was offered a job application when I was shopping at Coach a couple months ago. I returned the application in August but they didn't start the group interviews until early October. The group interview was very small, with three other women. After the group interview, the assistant manager said she will be contacting us soon to schedule an interview with the manager. Instead, I received a call a few days later saying that they didn't need me to complete the second interview and would like me to come in and fill out some paperwork since they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about any brands that I follow in the fashion industry and why they are so special/unique. They also asked about how/where we get fashion tips or stay up to date on current trends.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

First there was a group interview then individual made it through the group interview only to be told i didn't get the job at individual.They asked the same questions at both interviews so its confusing on how you made it through group and not individual.They expect you to ask a whole bunch of questions at both interviews when you already asked your questions at the group interview and they tell you pretty much everything you need to know at the group interview.Feels like a waste of time when you could just be looking into other job opportunities.