Coastline Events Entry Level Event Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coastline Events

1 Interview Review

1.0

Entry Level Event Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coastline Events in January 2015.

Interview

If you are called, they will briefly go through your resume on the phone with you, asking a little bit of your experience to see if you'd be a good fit. They also listen to how enthusiastic you are and how motivated you are. Afterwards, they have a 2 phase interview. The first phase is basically meeting with the hiring manager (also the owner of the company) and going through your resume in more depth. She will also ask about your availability and your goal and vision for the next few years. This company is all about moving people from the entry level positions to the management positions in a 9-12 month program. For this reason, your availability must be almost always open, mornings, afternoons, and especially weekends. If hired you will be chosen to represent products at retail locations to the customers at that location. You set up booth with your product inside a store and basically direct market your product to individuals passing by. Note that this is a young company therefore they do not have much office space, they are inside a bigger office building.

Coastline Events Response

Feb 12, 2015 – President

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your experience at Coastline Events. We are a private direct promotional firm that deliver results not only for our team but our client's expectations as well. We apologize for your recent experience and realize our business is not suited for everyone. We will utilize your constructive feedback to streamline our hiring process for future recruiting purposes. Thank you for your time.