Cobb Theatres Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cobb Theatres

1 Interview Review

1.0

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres in September 2015.

Interview

You will interview with a manager, most likely the role's direct supervisor. If the interview goes well you will be granted a second interview. I interviewed on the spot due to mass hiring needs (new location opening). My interviews occurred back to back (the 2nd interview immediately followed the first).

The first interview was approx. 1 hour. It began with questions to evaluate my qualifications in relation to the function and responsibilities of a Cinebistro bartender. Then the manager reviewed specific expectations for the bartender role so I fully understood what I would be required to do. The interview concluded with a thorough description of the Cinebistro/Cobb Theaters concept. My 2nd interview was with the GM & focused on my guest service experience. He asked questions to assesses my "fit" with the company and culture. I was offered a job after the 2nd interview & completed my new hire paperwork at that time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience bartending in a high volume area?   Answer Question
  • What does guest service mean to you?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
  • What do you know about Cobb Theaters and/or Cinebistro?   1 Answer
  • What is your bartending experience?   Answer Question
  • What is your availability?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with an employee who is not doing their fair share of work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation; however, pay is above minimum wage and higher than other businesses in the area for a similar role