Cobb Theatres Usher/Box Office/Concession Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cobb Theatres

1.3

Usher/Concession/Box Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Wesley Chapel, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy, the basically had a two part interview whereas the first was amongst the supervisors in the theatre, and if passed, you would then have a second interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the company? Who are your inspirations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cobb Theatres

Usher/Concession/Box Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Jupiter, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by lead assistant manager. Interview was 10 minutes. Inquired about work history and reason for applying. I was hired immediately after the interview. The whole hiring process took 2 days.

Usher/Box Office/Concession Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Miami Lakes, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy one on one conversations with some questions, over all it was very relaxed. It took them six months to finally call me back with a job, and then another month or so to hear form my first and second interview.