Cobb Theatres Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cobb Theatres Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Cobb Theatres

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I apply online and got a call back a week later for a interview. The interview took 30 minutes. Later on that day i received a phone call saying i got the job. They ask me to come in the next day with black pants black shoes and a blue shirt. They show me 3 videos about the job then they show me a tour around the work place. I started working the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cobb Theatres

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online at Cobb and they called me three days later. They scheduled an interview with me at 8:45 pm with one of the managers. The interview was very short, maybe 10 minutes long and relaxed. She then said they would call and schedule another interview. A week later, they called and scheduled a second interview with the general manager. He was very nice and asked basic questions. He was friendly and I wasn't nervous at all. He scheduled me to come in that night for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What time do you get up on Saturday mornings?
      Who is your biggest inspiration?
      3 words to describe you?
      How would your co workers describe you?
      What has been a big mistake you've made and how did you fix it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You start at minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Clearwater, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online got a call back 2 days later for an interview. It was was a easy interview probably lasted 7 minutes the interviewer was also very nice. I haven't received a call back for a second interview. :(

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Palm Beach Gardens, FL).

Interview

Not hard. Just a few short simple questions. They want to know if you're available during the weekends and holidays. Pay is minimum wage. You goto a orientation after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Lakeland, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

They asked me to describe myself and explain what my hobbies are. It was mainly about availability and if I could work holidays and weekends. It didn't really relate to anything about experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you work holidays and weekends   1 Answer