Cobham SATCOM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

3.5

Graduate - Future Leadership Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in England, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cobham SATCOM (England, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consists of several rounds, as follows:

1. You hand in the general CV + Cover Letter combination and they screen you accordingly.
    2. There will be an online recorded video assessment. You will have 10 questions on an online platform, each will be asked one after another, but you can take your time among them. You can even leave the platform and continue it next day for instance. So it works in a way, where a random HR person reads out loudly the question in a short video and then the stopwatch starts immediately to count backwards from 30 sec and then your camera automatically turns on. You will have 3 minutes to answer that specific question, and they usually have a twist in them. Don't forget to answer in STAR method (Situation: TASK - APPROACH - RESULT).
    3. Online assessment tests: one verbal reasoning and one logical test (typical IQ test).

This is the stage where I am at now, though it might help some future applicants :)

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself, hobbies, interests!
      2. What are your perception about the technology industry?
      3. Tell me a situation where you had to modify your plans to the initial one. How did you carry it out?
      4. Describe a situation where you had to adopt to a new working methodology?
      5. Situation where you had to give a presentation in front of a large audience.
      6. When was the last time when you faced a barrier that could have influenced your achievement?
      7. When did you last time feel under extreme pressure and what was your reaction?
      8. When was the last time you were disappointed by your own performance? What did you learn?
      9. Is there anything more you would like to tell us regards to your application?
      10. -   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Trainee Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cobham SATCOM (Cape Town (South Africa)) in December 2014.

Interview

It was very nice and fair, the panelists were friendly but professional. Questions where based on my CV, field of study and my knowledge about the company. Not all panelists asked questions and I did a tour of the company afterwards.

Interview Questions