Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Account Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Developer

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Account Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 manager and 1 person with Human Resources. Asked several questions regarding background and a few more about ability to sell. Started off with "tell me about your self", and quickly went into describing the position, and about the company. Each manager asked questions one after another and weren't too difficult. I prepared using many general interview question and reviewing many of the more recent and popular questions on this website.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel your most important role of an Account Developer?   1 Answer
  • When is one time you collaborated with your subordinates to accomplish a task? And how did you handle push back?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of something you have sold?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Account Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated.

Interview

3-stage process. Initial phone screening followed by 2 sit down interviews at the office. Simple 30 minute interview talking about yourself and your experience centered mainly around customer service, relationship building, & multitasking. Whole process took 3 weeks because they're only in the office normally on Fridays.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer? How did you solve the problem? What were the results?   Answer Question
    • Tell me how you build relationships with customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

1st part was a phone interview. 2 weeks later I had a Face to Face interview with 2 different managers. They offered me the job that day and I started 3 weeks later.