Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Distribution Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Distribution Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by phone by an internal Coke recruiter the next day. She was very pleasant and just asked me a few basic questions. I was given the chance to explain how my previous experience would apply to this position, and she confirmed that I was available to start in a few weeks, and that I was okay with the offered wage. Then we set up an on-site interview for the next day (the process seemed rushed, I think they were desperate to replace someone).

The interview was very structured, with 8-9 questions. Interviewer asked questions and took notes. Most are pretty basic, talking about communication, how you deal with upset customers, how to deal with stress, etc. She said she wanted me to answer in the form of a story. It took approximately 30 minutes.

She thanked me for coming and said I would be contacted within the next week. The interview was a Friday, and I was offered the job on Tuesday. The offer is contingent on a background check and drug screening, and I should start in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to adapt quickly to changes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Entry level position, no negotiation necessary.