Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Driver Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Driver Merchandiser Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Dallas, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

They ask you about past experience and routine things you would expect in any interview. Sometimes they have two managers and sometimes there is only one. It's not the worst interview I've been through.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you worked?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I don't remember anything about the online application. It was not anything different. The interview itself consisted of what did you do in this situation type of questions. They also asked if I was OK with long hours and working in in climate conditions. Easy interview they are always desperate for drivers.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Nashville, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was one on one with the hiring manager. I was asked the typical questions such as: "Why work at Coca Cola?" "Tell me how you would diffuse a difficult situation." Having previous customer service experience is key. The hiring process is drawn out. There is a medical screen, physical/fitness test, and typical background check.

Interview Questions

• Questions asked were not difficult to answer; it was a very laid back interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is a salaried position so you're pretty much inclined to take what is offered.