Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Flex Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Flex Merchandiser

Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Flex Merchandiser Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

1.0

Flex Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Columbia, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

I was hired based off my experience alone, I went to the office expecting an interview but was told by my eventual manager that I had already been hired. I would assume the interview would discuss one's experience in a grocery or warehouse setting, their familiarity with Coke's products, and an assessment of their goals and desired type of work.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked this specifically, but they would most likely ask something along the lines of: Do you have any experience in a grocery setting where you were required to stock shelves, rotate products effectively, and maintain an organized back room?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated

Flex Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Clayton, NC) in November 2018.

Interview

Quick easy and fairly simple they ask you questions and you answer them. A few moments later the will do a phone interview with them to complete the interview process. It only took like 15-30Mins very quick and well organized. I really enjoyed how fast pace the interview was.

Interview Questions